PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Yody, Re: Power Steering Resevoir

Matt@RFR
09-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Hey man, I didn't forget about you! I never really got a yes or no on any of the designs that we talked about on the old board, so here's the one that was the most popular.

It should oughtta work really well, but should still be tested. How long til your sled's running? Should I find a guy to test it again? (I don't know if I can get ahold of the guy from the old board that volunteered)

Any changes or questions? And for everyone else, if ya like what Yody ends up with, there's a 10% discount for pt.com members if I get 10 orders or more. Custom orders don't count.

yody
09-18-2004, 12:19 AM
Hey, remember I am going with a Lees power steering remote resevoir. I should be getting it soon. THey are tested and are supposed to work flawlessly, he uses in house power steering equipment to test it with. he says the inlet is in the fluid and is a "T". I will send the resevoir to you, and you can cut it open and look at it, then weld it back up, and i will also pay you to weld some brackets to it just like in your pictures. You can then make one like it and as long as you make the same fitting configurations(so i can use same hose/ends) i will also test yours, so PT members can benefit, if it works better than the lees i will also get one, but i am willing to be the test car(should be in done in less than 2 months now) and I will also let you take a gander at this resevoir, after talking with them I am suprised that no one else has tried their resevoir. (btw he said the biggest mistake is to try and make it like a dry sump :) )

Matt@RFR
09-18-2004, 08:15 AM
:doh: I misunderstood.