PDA

View Full Version : New products released at SEMA

next69
11-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Hello all,

I have been checking the forum for new products that were released at SEMA last week and have been surprised to find only 2 products mentioned, the Lateral Dynamics rear suspension and the ATS spindles both of which are great by the way but we already knew about them before the show, was there nothing beyond these two products that relate to the improvement of first gen camaro's or any muscle car for that matter? Winter is coming and we need new toys!

Steve1968LS2
11-11-2005, 11:48 AM
We are running about 13 new things in our March issue.. there were quite a few new items to drool over at SEMA..

One would be the new appearance stuff from Marques Fabrication (a sponsor here).. Autometer had some new gauges that are backlit. I seems like lots of companies had smaller things that were new. Hotchkis had new upper and lower tubular A-arms for f-bodies.. hmmm.. i will review my notes..

Oh, and ATS had FAR FAR more than just new spindles.. :drool:

CraigMorrison
11-11-2005, 11:53 AM
don't forget the C5R cylinder heads as well as the LS7 engine block from World Products. I'm pretty surprised that these killer items haven't been mentioned on this board!

Larry Callahan
11-11-2005, 12:16 PM
I am working on a SEMA page that will also list some new items. X-mas is coming up if any of our sponsors would like to try thier part on a '68 Camaro. LOL!

nancejd
11-11-2005, 06:31 PM
There was a company there that had an LS2 punched out to 500 ci using deck extensions and new cylinder sleeves. Looked pretty slick.

Bill Howell
11-11-2005, 07:31 PM
I am working on a SEMA page that will also list some new items. X-mas is coming up if any of our sponsors would like to try thier part on a '68 Camaro. LOL!

There was this one guy who had a cool looking gas cap for a 68 on display. If I could just remember where that was, maybe we could get him to hook you up.......LOL

hotrod
11-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Maybe this would be considered bling but there was a cool looking 5" tach with shift light that also had a digital readout of exhaust gas temp as well as an analog readout of manifold pressure. Seven color backlight of course........(bling,bling) Tach, 2bar map sensor and EGT sensor for a list price of $300. Probably $150-$200 range wholesale? Be perfect for the discriminating blower motor afficionado. :)