PDA

View Full Version : what color interior?

tbair
11-09-2005, 07:19 PM
What color interior would you use with the exterior yellow.somthing like the corvette yellow, chromium yellow. I have only seen black or tan used.I would really rather not use the black because its really hot with out a top. anyone ever seen any other color used that looked good with yellow. Thanks Tim

ViperBlue68
11-10-2005, 01:14 PM
go with a gray...light or dark throw in a different colored accent if ya like to break it up...I was in the same boat but ended up goin black anyway with some gray carbon inserts and am very pleased...gets warm but not unbearable...thats what the vintage air is for anyways!

BonzoHansen
11-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Mutli-tone gray would be nice.

tbair
11-10-2005, 07:16 PM
I will look into the gray that mybe the way to go.,As for the vintage air well that would be nice but without a top at all I dont think it would help much.Thanks Tim

DarkBuddha
11-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Red... a nice medium/dark red... not too bright to make it shocking... but tasteful Ferrari Supermerica red. Or a mix of red and black. I love red seats against black carpet.

XTRMEASURES
11-17-2005, 08:20 AM
do you have pics of the car
that would help also

but i like the gray idea too

DarkBuddha
11-18-2005, 04:14 PM
do you have pics of the car
that would help also

but i like the gray idea too
This is the kind of thing I was thinking, only with a slightly darker (richer) red:

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

tbair
11-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Hey, Darkbuddha thanks for the pics Ive never thought of red with the yellow exterior but it looks pretty good.Thanks Tim

Travis B
11-18-2005, 06:43 PM
I vote for tan.......

tbair
11-18-2005, 07:05 PM
I sent the pics of mikes rendering to my interior guys and they think charcoal color or charcoal/black combo. This guy is really good at his trade and has done great work for me in the past.He does all the give away cars at the hotrod nationals in louisville.ky krist kustoms is his shops name check out his work. I think you will all enjoy.