PDA

View Full Version : Speedtech shipping time?

67FirebirdKiller
06-01-2016, 07:39 AM
Put in an order for a TQ arm kit on 5/18, still awaiting an invoice or tracking info. Anyone had a 2 week delay with their order?

killer69
06-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Roger tells me that he contacted you on the 25th and let you know that your "CUSTOM" order was just waiting on the rear 10 bolt mount ring (this is not a high mover for us so we were out of stock) I spoke to our laser cutter and they are being done today we will have them by weeks end and it will then be ready to ship.

We are only a phone call away 435-628-4300 I am sure no one here other than me would be able to answer your question.

thanks for choosing Speedtech

killer69
06-01-2016, 10:09 AM
Talking to Roger he said he emailed you on the 25th to let you know we were waiting on a laser cut parts order for the 10 Bolt rear mount ring (this is a really low moving part and we were out of stock when you ordered) they are scheduled to arrive late this week once welded your order will be shipped. all other parts for your order are pulled and ready to go.

I doubt anyone here on PT could answer your question except ME. a simple phone call would have got you an instant answer. 435-628-4300

killer69
06-02-2016, 07:26 AM
well I have tried to submit a post to this and the mod has not approved it yet. I think it is critical that the reply get posted in a timely manor so as to show other readers that something has been done.

67FirebirdKiller
06-02-2016, 07:44 AM
Blake, Yes, Roger has contacted me as of yesterday a little bit after I posted this thread. I was not in anyway trying to come off abrasive. I haven't heard anything but good things about Speedtech which is why I chose your product, just a matter of strictly questioning a time-frame on shipping. My order was not really custom, I just didn't need all the components from a normal kit due to the mods to the car not allowing a bolt on kit. No worries, understandable about the 10 bolt option. Thanks for your quick response.