PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Pilot Hill,Ca.

Rockin Rod
05-18-2016, 12:30 AM
Hi All,

Found this site the other night by clicking on a picture. Read some of what's going on and thought I would sign up and see what kind of help I could get or possibly offer.

I am currently working on a '65 Falcon 2dr sedan. I picked up a'95 Mustang Cobra clone for parts and got started. Front suspension is SN95 with adjustable coil overs. Rear is '03 Cobra IRS with adjustable coil overs. Drivetrain is a carbureted '95 5.0 backed by a t-5. Brakes are '03 Cobra disks.

Looking forward to reading more posts and checking out members rides and projects and possibly meeting up with some of you.

Rod

TheJDMan
05-18-2016, 06:54 PM
Welcome Rod,
There are some seriously smart suspension experts here who are able and willing to answer your questions. You can literally spend months and months reading and learning.

rustomatic
05-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Dude, you must live right up the road from me--I've seen your car a couple times . . . I was wondering what kind of goodies it had.

Rockin Rod
05-19-2016, 06:26 PM
Rustomatic,
If you would like to check it out we can meet up. I'd like to check out your '63. rockinrod at infostations dot com.

1965falconragtop
05-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Hi there,
Sounds like a interesting project you have there, I have a convertible of the same year
Dennis