PDA

View Full Version : New Guy From Oz

69'WOLF
05-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Hi All
Just wanted to sign up and say hi, having loved cars all my life I'm now turning my attention to the muscle side of the game, in particular a '69 Camaro that I want to customize into a PT monster worthy of gracing these hallowed pages.
I will be posting various questions and asking maybe some dumb questions so please be patient.
Cheers guys, can't wait for the ride

slimjim
05-10-2016, 02:57 PM
welcome,
good to see another fellow Aussie on here, more importantly an aussie with good taste ;)
I'm living in the states right now but looking at ways to bring more pro-touring parts to Australia.

69'WOLF
05-11-2016, 02:01 AM
Yeah I'm looking about on C'list, google, US car sites, everywhere to find a roller or something that will be easily rego-able back here so that I can then start my PT customisation on - once found need to get it back here with some goodies bought stateside - damn our crappy dollar.

slimjim
05-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Yeah I'm looking about on C'list, google, US car sites, everywhere to find a roller or something that will be easily rego-able back here so that I can then start my PT customisation on - once found need to get it back here with some goodies bought stateside - damn our crappy dollar.

I Know right! I still earn AUD but live in the states, it is not optimal. lol
but if the parts aren't available in aus then there isn't much choice.

matty12
05-11-2016, 04:54 PM
There are heaps of people starting to get into it, a few cars even gracing pages of our local Perth car mag. I myself are trying to build a hq pro tourer and also my best mate is building a lx hatch with lsa/magnum driveline.