PDA

View Full Version : Camp Autocross Pizza Party Confirmed - Friday April 1, 2016

Trackside-Brandy
03-29-2016, 07:27 PM
After speaking with Suzy, we concluded that having a pizza party would be the best way to celebrate the 2016 Goodguys Del Mar event. We are fortunate enough to have Suzy and Rodney back on the West Coast for the weekend attending the Goodguys event with the Big Red Edition Camaro. On the other hand, the Newmans will not be attending Del Mar this year. They will be greatly missed and everyone that has attended a Camp Autocross knows it won't be the same without them. Though the Newmans will not be this year's homebase, we will still gather in the RV Lot near the autocross. I will have our trailer parked in this lot along with other racers including Jane & Greg Thurmond, Scott Fraser, etc. I will have a couple tables and about a dozen chairs. If you have any chairs that you will be using during the race, please bring them with since seating is limited.

As for food, we will be doing a variety of different pizzas along with chips, soda, water and solo cups. If alcohol is your preferred drink of choice, we please ask that you bring that with. Solo cups will be available since we all know how "aware" the RV staff is of our evening activities. Since several racers including myself will be leaving Saturday evening to attend the NMCA event Sunday, we will be hosting the party on Friday instead of our typical Saturday night gathering. I have included a flyer below with more details.

If there are any questions please feel free to pm me or send me an email [email protected]. You can also find me at the autocross all day Friday in the pits with the C10R. Hope to see you there!

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2016/03/Camp20Autox20pizza20Party202016_zpsqr4jy-1.jpg

CampbellshotrodsAZ
03-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Oh come on, the first time in 4 years that I decide NOT to go to Del Mar! :doh: