PDA

View Full Version : We survived SEMA!

Larry Callahan
11-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Susan and I are back from SEMA and as usual very tired. I just can't imagine how tired the folks from the east coast are. It's going to be days before the Howell's and the gang at Prodigy Customs are home.

We had a great time, met a log of great people saw some of the coolest rides of my life and a few of the worst lol.

I have so many people I need to thank I don't know where to begin. Watch over the next week as we put together our take on the 2005 SEMA show, our 5th annual SEMA Dinner and some cool SEMA awards won by some of our members.

Hydratech®
11-06-2005, 11:46 AM
You guys rock! :thankyou:

It was my distinct pleasure to FINALLY shake your hand! Keep up the great work!

Nuff said...

MrQuick
11-06-2005, 12:23 PM
2nd that, great job again! I think we need to set up the last 2 hours as a speed dating style meeting so we get to meet everyone. You know,you have 3 minuets to talk then a bell goes off and you switch.

Larry I 'll email the pictures I have to Ralph and he can post them in your section. Oh wait maybe I'll make a disc for Allen.

Dayton
11-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I think we need to set up the last 2 hours as a speed dating style meeting so we get to meet everyone. You know,you have 3 minuets to talk then a bell goes off and you switch.

As Larry the Cable says, "now that's funny!"