PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist and kijiji

raustinss
02-28-2016, 08:14 AM
I've been contemplating putting this up here for a little bit but I figure I will now . For you American friends you won't know what kijiji (ka-gee-gee) is . I guess it's a Canadian Craigslist. Here in the province of Ontario in the city of Hamilton is a murder trail going (Tim Bosma) on because someone was murdered over a test drive of their truck . I know the victims wife we went to high-school together and I was her date to prom after I graduated . The story to this whole thing is beyond bizarre. So here's the coles notes and if it grabs your attention hit up Google for more details. The reason for this is to prevent this from happening again and or preventing someone possibly getting screwed,hosed or robbed .
So rich boy (Dellan Millard) Who's father owed his own airline and maintenance company dies quite tragically...apparently a suicide ....also has a ex g.f disappear (remember these details) ends up with a large inheritance and basically destroys the company his father built. Decided he needs a new /used truck. Hits up kijiji and settles on a Cummins,gets dropped off with a buddy to look at one ,takes it for a test drive and murders the truck owner . He then takes the body to his farm and puts the body in a incinerator that he purchased a little before (maybe the missing ex.g.f was the reason ?) . Well obviously this is now where the cops get involved and thru the magic of the digital age the cops catch up with Richie rich and figure everything out . We are in the middle of the trial at this point and more details are emerging every day . Seriously Google this because it just gets more bizarre The more you know . What is the point of me writing this .... Don't feel like a jerk if you refuse to go out on a test drive without seeing someone's I.d , get a copy of their license ,phone numbers,emails license plate numbers of vehicles they show up in whatever. Ultimately there isn't anything you can do to stop the craziness of this world but maybe just maybe you can . See this gentleman who was murdered (Tim Bosma) wasnt the first test drive . This dick rich boy (dellan Millard and his buddy mark smitch went on another test drive a few weeks before the reason they don't kill this guy was they got scared , in the process of the test drive the truck owner was asked questions about the truck , he explained he knew way more then anyone else because he worked on them in the Israeli army , hes a immigrant . When asked what else he did during his time in the army his response was you don't even want to know what these hands have done . This might have been his saving grace . Possibly if the victim (Tim) had asked to see some I.d he'd still be alive .

Jetfixr320
02-29-2016, 07:32 PM
Ask for the I.D leave it with someone or take a picture and send it to one of your buddies?

Some crazy people out there.

raustinss
03-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Yeah something like that, let's be honest it wouldn't do any harm right ? .... Kinda the same thing with selling any bigger ticket item . Maybe you don't want them to cone to your house ...meet them in a public place . A buddy of mine won't meet anyone for any of his online purchases at his house in case they're casing the joint or also incase the sale goes bad afterwards ...that person now knows where you live . He also won't meet at someone's house unless he has a buddy with him , his brother is a cop and told him stories of getting robbed by the sellers friend just as he "happens" to get out of a vehicle and they happen to be walking down the street . Basically do everything in your abilities to be safe and protect yourself,no I'm not talking about bringing your guns lol