PDA

View Full Version : Holley call back

chpr1972
02-23-2016, 05:20 PM
Last friday I called Holly FI tech at 11:10 am est. At 3:12 pm they called me back. When I pressed 1 their phone system would not take it. After 4 tried it hung up on me. Monday, today I called at 1:18 pm est. They still have not called back and it is 8:00 pm. Their phone system has done the: not recognize the 1 prompt a couple of times before. It seems like every time I call they are not returning calls in a reasonable length of time.
When I try to look something up myself especially when I was building my fuel system and even the last few days you can't find what you are looking for unless you know what the part number is. Going thru 8 or 9 or more pages looking for an item is no fun.
What I was calling them about friday was what wiring harness and part numbers to add a knock sensor and a speedometer and a fuel psi gauge to my HP EFI controller. I left them a email on the holly tech line with my email address and that was saturday and as of tuesday nite I still have not gotten an answer. Pretty bad customer service!
When I was talking to a vendor of their's, He told me he no longer recommends Holly as their tech service is so bad.

andrewb70
02-24-2016, 06:36 AM
I found that the best place to get answers to common questions is on the Holley tech forum.

forums.holley.com

UMI Tech
02-25-2016, 06:55 AM
I'd agree on the forums. For how many tech calls we get in a day I can only imagine how many Holley would get. It would have to be in the thousands...

chuckd71
05-13-2016, 06:52 PM
I never had them call me back, I just called again later. There is one guy in the forum there who answers everyone's questions pretty quickly, not sure if he even works there but he knows the stuff.