PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For The Great Dinner Larry!

hotrod
11-03-2005, 09:20 PM
And thanks to all the sponsors for the awesome giveaways!

Chucks73
11-03-2005, 10:43 PM
And thanks to all the sponsors for the awesome giveaways!
:cheers: :bananna2:

Been on the site for just a short time. What a Great site and bunch of guys. Already looking forward to next year.
:cool:

Kinred
11-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the dinner and the give away. Some of those prizes were outrages. I'm definately looking forward to next year.

ProdigyCustoms
11-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Ditto, was great, really enjoyed myself.

nancejd
11-03-2005, 11:03 PM
I have to concur. Thanks for the great dinner, and all of the work you put into this site.

Bill Howell
11-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Like everyone else, I had a blast. Great to meet everyone, have fun picking at Allen, Cody,Steve, Charley and others. I am still not sure I understand how Paul ended up winning the brake system :hmm: and I drew the ticket :lmao: . Oh well, He was already at the mic to explain the next prize....
Thanks again to all that helped make it a success. Larry and Susan did so much behind the scenes and it went so smooth because of their hard work. The sponsors really stepping up and we had several thousand dollars worth of prizes given away. I hope more plan on attending next year and we have to rent the Hilton to have enough room....
Thanks again everyone.

AAW
11-04-2005, 10:58 AM
I heard the event was exceptional. Michael from American Autowire wanted me to pass along his appreciation to Larry for the event and anyone else who helped plan such a great night.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when he returns from Las Vegas. (or should I say...IF he returns from Las Vegas)

~Theresa~

parsonsj
11-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Michael won't be able to tell you much about it. Remember: "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

jp

ps. I'm extremely bummed I missed this year's fun. I'll see you guys next year.

in2protour
11-04-2005, 07:07 PM
I didn't go to the dinner, but saw many awesome display of cars at SEMA. I'll be sure to make the next year Pro-touring dinner. Hopefully next year, the dinner will be held at a larger facility so many more people can come. I did get to meet Pascual Marquez and his crew at the Marquez booth. Great guy and awesome products!

1970cuda
11-04-2005, 08:31 PM
supper was great. thanks again

camcojb
11-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Yep, the dinner was a big success! Thanks Larry!!!!!!!

Jody

67Sally
11-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the dinner Larry and everybody else involved. I had a great time and look forward to next year.
W.

my72vette454
11-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Ok for those of us that made it last year but not this year....was the dessert any better this year? I had sooo much fun last year and really felt bed about missing it this year but I am shooting for next year so everybody get some more pics up for us to drool over.

Mike

Kenova
11-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Ok for those of us that made it last year but not this year....was the dessert any better this year?
Mike
There are those of us who didn't go last year or this year that are just dying to see "Desert Pictures" :yum:
Ken

MrQuick
11-05-2005, 11:32 PM
it looked like a dirt trail littered with rabbit droppings....so i past. Nice to meet alot of you and sorry I didn't meet everyone. Next year.

PT open track day coming soon......get ready

CarlC
11-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Well done.

Hydratech®
11-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Larry was SO NERVOUS prior to the dinner! He just about had the "cold sweats"! Not sure why though, as the dinner was FANTASTIC, and everything went really really well. You can definitely count on our support for all future PT.com dinners! :usa:

I am still not sure I understand how Paul ended up winning the brake system and I drew the ticket . Oh well, He was already at the mic to explain the next prize....

Ya know!? I really do have to honestly say that I'm one of those guys that has NEVER ever won a damn thing before in my entire life - REALLY! and just totally and completely lost it when I did the unbelieveable double take while realizing that YES! Oh my dear good Lord!!! I didn't just finally win something, I won the latest greatest cutting edge Baer Extreme Plus System!!!!!!!!!! Holy freakin catfish! Now I need to *try* to find some large x huge wheels that will fit these absolute monsters! Heck, I just about feel like I need to go find an appropriate car to go with them! I was definitely like a deer caught in the head lights over this, and was in no way what so ever ready to grab the mike and reciprocate by announcing the winner of the show prepped assist system that I personally built for this year's dinner! It all became a blur at that moment, and I think you guys may have seen it as I was standing at the podium - all of my usual polish and composure GONE, just "cheesin" and tripping all over myself with my words. So much so, that I completely forgot to go see Susan afterwards and do the "photo opp" hand shake with the winner of our system and... :hand:

All of this notwithstanding, THE absolute best part of this entire event was meeting some of the best damn people ever found all together in one room at any time / any place - you guys are ALL just amazing! Yes, even our infamous little leg humper was great to meet (kind of like our very own little Adam Sandler), along with all of the other PT.com supporting vendors et al... :cheers:

Steve1968LS2
11-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Great meeting all of you guys!! I only wish I had more time to hang to out.. so many cool people and so little time..

Can't wait for the next event!!

Rick Giles
11-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Had an aesome time. Can't wait to next year! Thanks too for the giveaways!

Rick Giles
11-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Had a GREAT time. Can't wait until next year! Thanks again for the giveaways!

11-07-2005, 11:54 AM
I had a fantastic time,thanks Larry and Susan for putting this together! :hail: I really enjoy meeting the great people from the board and putting faces to the names. I can't wait until next year!

Steve Chryssos
11-07-2005, 02:21 PM
We had a great time. That bartender was puring triple Jack Daniels every time. So by the time I got into Tom Razzano (from Manley's) car, Andrew Borodin had to finish all of my sentences. :lmao:

andrewb70
11-07-2005, 03:08 PM
That was indeed a very nice dinner. I sure am glad that I was able to make it afterall. Thanks again to all the sponsors for stepping up with some absolutely AWESOME give-a-ways!

Steevo, you know you can always count on me to finish your sentences. Any time Brother!

Andrew

Larry Callahan
11-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Man, I should have had one of those. I might not have been so nervous. LOL!

Thanks for all the props everyone! I had a great time and hope to have an even better dinner next year.

Steve1968LS2
11-07-2005, 05:14 PM
That bartender was puring triple Jack Daniels every time.

Hell, your still slurring your speach.. lol

And yes.. she poured a wicked drink..

Nice to see all of you.. can't wait till next year!

andrewb70
11-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Hell, your still slurring your speach.. lol

And yes.. she poured a wicked drink..

Nice to see all of you.. can't wait till next year!

Crazy that we missed eachother.

Andrew

vintageracer
11-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Larry,

Cynthia and I had a great time! Winning the Hydratech brake system did not hurt either!

Streetking
11-07-2005, 07:09 PM
I had a great time also. What a great turnout!!

Thanks again Larry,

SW

Steve1968LS2
11-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Crazy that we missed eachother.

Andrew

Yea, whats up with that??

The only thing that I hate about these dinners is that you start gabbing with some people and then you miss gabbing with other people. Next year I think I am going to go from table to table making sure I get to at at least say hi to everyone.

Hope to catch you at another event... hey, you arn't that far :)

Jim Nilsen
11-07-2005, 10:06 PM
I want to say I had a great time and was impressed with all of the stuff we got to take home. To all of you who I got to talk to I have to tell you I really enjoyed the time spent together getting to share what is going on .

I actually got meet Mark Stielow for a moment and know that he really does exist other than in magazines.

I can hardly wait until next year and the possiblity that twice as many people will be there. It will have to be a lot longer party to be able to meet everyone then. It seemed all to short of a time before everyone was gone.

Jim Nilsen

zbugger
11-08-2005, 11:36 AM
I had a great time too. Even though I didn't win anything. And even though I had to sit at the same table as Yody. At least the food was good. Can't wait till next year, if I'm lucky enough to make it again.

Larry Callahan
11-08-2005, 12:03 PM
I'm glad everyone had a good time and I'm surprised how soon a lot of people bailed. We had no time limit on the room. Perhaps we should try and come up with more to do next year? Maybe pin the tail on?????

Larry Callahan
11-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Anyone see Brian Zales pictures on our home page? There are 5 of them.

Watch for more soon.

Larry Callahan
11-08-2005, 12:09 PM
I had a fantastic time,thanks Larry and Susan for putting this together! :hail: I really enjoy meeting the great people from the board and putting faces to the names. I can't wait until next year!

Lisa, thanks again for peddling our shirts. You managed to sell 50% of our stock. Where do I send the commission check? LOL!:icon996:

65convertible
11-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the great Dinner,and It was nice to meet all of the guys I had a chance to talk to. The whole concept of this forum and the dinner was very well organized, great people,and great info. Hope to see you all again!

Larry Callahan
11-18-2005, 05:29 PM
it looked like a dirt trail littered with rabbit droppings....so i past.

As much as I hate to ask, did anyone get a picture of this years desert? I really didn't get to see it. I said nothing brown for desert and it was brown! What's up with that!

Here is a picture of last years desert for those who missed out.

Steve Chryssos
11-18-2005, 09:19 PM
I think it was more of a beige color this year. Regardless, I steered clear of it. You can see it in the "ATS caption" pic.

hotrod
11-19-2005, 05:31 AM
Heh Heh it was brown with raisins. :) Actually it tasted ok. Not having been there last year I missed out on all of that or I might have stayed away from the dessert table.