PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Fastback NO RUST!! 8K Project car...

1967marti
01-26-2016, 06:49 PM
Long story here.....

The car was purchased as a rust heap for 5k (by a customer), it was then brought to me where over 3 months I installed:
New one piece floor pan, one piece seat pan, both rockers, both front frame rails, core support, engine bay panels, roof, tail light panel, both full rear quarter panels, sub-floor frames, trunk floor, two new front torque boxes, two new rear torque boxes, trunk drop offs and TCI Sub-frame connectors with X-brace.

All together a bit over 7k in parts (you can check NPD to verify the price on these parts).

The owner decided to stop 80% of the way through his project and "sold" the car to me to clear out the rest of his bill. He asked me to cut out the the welded-in triangulated kit (Art morrison). So now I have a rust free mustang with tore up trunk pan and rear frame rails. The shock towers were chopped into as I was about to install a rod and custom front-end kit but that never came to be.

All that is needed is a trunk pan and both rear frame rails. I will include in this sale both doors (original drivers with data plate) and a rebuilt 4-speed top-loader w/ OEM bell-housing and a bunch of McCloud clutch parts to bolt it to a SBF (I have this for sale in the parts section as well).

The VIN is 7F02C163550 ............. I have a clear TX title in hand...

We could work out a deal where I finish off the car before you pick it up so all you would have to do is start bolting parts on.

I WILL TAKE ANY REASONABLE OFFER!!!

vh7177
01-26-2016, 11:40 PM
PM sent, also sent you one on VMF

1967marti
01-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Sale is pending deposit.

1967marti
01-27-2016, 03:56 PM
Got the deposit on the car, it's no longer for sale...
I will be posting a build log for this car in the near future if anyone is interested in following along.