PDA

View Full Version : Perforated unisuede/alacantara/ultra suede

dhutton
01-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Anyone have a source for this material? Trying to match the material used in new Z28 and ZL1 Recaro seats. CTS-V Recaro seats also use it. I have looked everywhere without any success.

Thanks,
Don

SickMustang
03-15-2016, 10:47 AM
Anyone have a source for this material? Trying to match the material used in new Z28 and ZL1 Recaro seats. CTS-V Recaro seats also use it. I have looked everywhere without any success.

Thanks,
Don

A friend of mine in the trade uses Your Auto Trim in Mississippi. The website is yourautotrim.com, but you may have to call them to get the perforated suede. My buddy did the headliner and pillars in his Acura with the perforated suede, and it was really nice. He told me that the Unisuede brand was closest in weight and feel to Alcantara, but Sensuede was still a good choice; much better than the suede you find at a fabric store.

Let me know if this helps...

Aficionado
03-15-2016, 06:49 PM
Corbeau sells it by the yard to match their seats.

These guys seem to have a couple of the Recaro fabrics:

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/productdetail.asp?pid=375&type=n

Jetfixr320
03-19-2016, 08:44 PM
There are a few online companies, that if you contact them and tell them what cars the material was from and color. They will send you sample pieces and prices. That's how I found material for my SRT4 seats.

Deluxejoe
01-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Lyndsey and hall Rosemead ca sells authentic alcantara suede