PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Camaro RS / Clone

tillman
12-26-2015, 09:57 AM
1969 Camaro / Clone
I have owned this car for the past 15 years. It has always been parked in a climate controlled garage when not driven. It has been restored with new mail order parts. We started by replacing all sheet metal that showed any signs of rust. The car is rust free. The front end, from fenders to grill is new. It has an RS headlight and grill package. The interior from carpet, seat covers, headliner to dash pad is new. All the glass was installed as new, as well as the rubber seals around the glass. The trunk lid and the gas tank were new. Even the wheels and trim rings were new. The latest addition was an upgrade to the Gen4 Vintage Air System. (Blows cold air).
My friend is a professional mechanic. He has been driving the car to and from work for the past couple of weeks, which is a 100 mile round trip. He has covered the car to be sure that it rides and drives as new and every option on the car performs as it should. The engine is a new crate Vortec 350 from Scoggin Dickies. It has a 3/4 Cam for performance. Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifter Kit
Lift .479"/.465"Duration 279/297RPM Range 2000 to 5800.
I posted a pic of the engine specs. It has power steering and four-wheel drum power brakes. We recently added a new Holley 600 , with electric choke. The distributor has the new Electronic Ignition. The transmission is Saginaw four speed with Hurst shifter. It has a ten bolt rear-end with a 2:73 gear and open carrier.
I have invested over $60.000 on the car over the years on upgrades and restoration parts. The paint job alone with the stripes was more than $6,000. This car is not a perfect trailer queen. It would be great for local cruise in or road trip. The VIN plate is posted in the pics.
This car is a No Disappointment. You will turn heads has you drive by.
Asking 35,000.00
I can be reached at [email protected]