PDA

View Full Version : Winner Announced for Final Are You Driver Enough Contest presented by BFGoodrich

Trackside-Brandy
12-21-2015, 11:17 AM
We want to thank everyone who submitted a video for the Are You Driver Enough Video Contest this past year.
We also want to thank our members who supported these contestants and voted for their favorite video.

The 2015 season has ended, but contestants still had one last chance to win
$500 towards any Pro-Touring.com Sponsor.
Video entries from each of the previous contests were re-entered in one final round.
The contest opened at the beginning of this month.
Polls closed last Friday December 18, 2015

NOW IT IS TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE FINAL WINNER:

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2015/12/Untitled2_zpsk4nbvunx-1.png

Thank you once again to all who participated in the contest.
All the videos were amazing.

alcino
12-21-2015, 11:53 AM
Awesome! Thanks to all who supported this contest with their videos and votes. They were fun to watch and it was fun to be creative. I just rewatched the video and my son's antics brightened up my day. Glad I caught that moment in time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Alcino

Ron Sutton
12-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Awesome! Thanks to all who supported this contest with their videos and votes. They were fun to watch and it was fun to be creative. I just rewatched the video and my son's antics brightened up my day. Glad I caught that moment in time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Alcino

Congrats Alcino !

Rod
12-21-2015, 01:04 PM
well done Alcino......

Motobrewmaster
12-21-2015, 01:35 PM
Congrat's Alcino. Your video was the best by far IMO. Great stuff and well deserved.

Tomswheels
12-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Great guy, well deserved!

V8240Z
12-22-2015, 06:37 AM
Great Job Alcino! And for those of us who race with him he is also a great driver! Merry Christmas and good luck with the frame stuff......

Ben@SpeedTech
12-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Congrats Alcino! I've always liked that little car!

Brandy, will we see the contest again in 2016? I have some video clips I started editing together but just didn't have the time to get it done for this year.

gator68428
01-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Wow, this is such a great idea. Congrats Alcino by the way.

I showed my wife some of the videos and her response was: "Wow honey those guys are just like you!" ... She knows its my passion but I recently dropped some $$ on some more car parts and "I think..." she was "more OK" with it after seeing the videos and passion and spirit we all have for our cars.

Yes, same question as Ben. When does the 2016 contest start?

Larry Callahan
02-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Thanks everyone for watching a participating. We are awaiting a decision on the contest. I hope to have news soon.