PDA

View Full Version : Paint God BEWARE

Rippedbywestcoastauto
12-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi , I'm so sorry to see paint god AKA Chris Miranda of west coast auto craft using this site as a venue to reel guys in to his operation. Please google west coast auto craft and look at the google reviews and the yelp reviews. Yesterday he lost another lawsuit against him in Pleasanton Ca for taking a guy for 15,000.00 with no work done. Google California con man long arm of the law and read about him , paint god my a-- he took me for almost 10,000.00 with no work done , numerous promises to return my money , of course it has not happened . He has been banned from advertising on craigslist due to his rip off operation. He is under investigation by the California Bureu of Automitive repair. He damaged another store owners car in his complex and wouldn't make it right. They sued him and he still won't pay 4 years now, please take this as a warning , his is an unscrupulous business. I have seen the car with holes filled in with J B weld at his shop with my own eyes , it's true , now can you really believe he has such high standards when there are so many complaints against him , so many lawsuits? He does not own the business his wife does , please Pro Touring let this post stand so others will not get ripped off ,or go through what I and many others have. The loss of the use of our cars, the loss of thousands of dollars , the time in lawyers offices , court , he is using your site as an advertising venue and his way of doing business is against all we car guys stand for , thanks. Rippedofbywestcoastauto.

andrewb70
12-16-2015, 04:18 PM
countdown to the threadlock....

3.... 2.... 1.....

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2015/12/THREADLOCK-1.jpg

Let's not jump to conclusions here...

Can anyone tell me the actual user name? I searched for paintgod and found nothing in the member list.

*edit*

Found him:

https://www.pro-touring.com/members/17262-Paint-God

I am moving this to the Feedback Forum where it belongs.

Andrew

andrewb70
12-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Yelp page. (http://www.yelp.com/biz/west-coast-auto-craft-cloverdale)

Andrew

Rippedbywestcoastauto
12-18-2015, 10:42 PM
If you dig into the yelp reviews you will see many that he was able to remove. It's easy to post pictures that are not of your own making. We know for sure many of them are just that. I wish the whole story about this shop could be told. Maybe someday it will. Check the kudzu review. Many ex employees banded together and sued for non payment and won with a 19% per pay period penalty , of course they have not been paid either. It is truely an unbelievable story.

Paint God
02-28-2016, 10:51 AM
There are two sides to ever story.

andrewb70
02-28-2016, 10:56 AM
I have removed all comments made by people that are not part of this transaction.

Andrew

Paint God
02-28-2016, 11:15 AM
This post has been posted as an attempt by my ex employee who was fired for drig use and theft, a client who had us do a bunch if work sorting out a conplete mess then freaked out when he found out what was going to cost to avtually make a nice car out of it (then did not want to oay for the time we had in it) and a past client who is an habitual liar. They wont even disclose their real identities online. There are several builds featured on this site that showcase our work. To say that i posted any work on Yelp that is not mine is a complete lie. Every photo i posted is of our work. Sean/Ricky W/sick 64 (all the same person) is the one posting photos of his car that are things we did not do. I am a full fledged metal shaper, why in the F**k would i use JB weld? He is a liar who could not afford to do it the right way and thought he could bully me into giving him stuff for free. I have three vendors who will not sell to him because he buys on his card then reverses the charges.

If you want to see my work check out Jeff Rechieds Mr. Brownstone 69 Camaro, John Samples Bloodline Camaro, and Greg Clouses Steam Punk black and copper roadster. You can contact them and they will tell you who i am. Those are guys who paid and let me spend the time it takes to build them high quality cars. Its simple

You can check this stuff out to understand what i really do. Real people making real statements.

http://youtu.be/KvVj0mVZvAE

http://youtu.be/JAGzxOO0J70

http://youtu.be/6Z7zC1jKibY

Paint God
02-28-2016, 11:37 AM
Name one car i posted on yelp that i did not build?

Paint God
02-28-2016, 11:41 AM
You want to hash this out on an open forum

Rippedbywestcoastauto
03-13-2016, 01:11 PM
Oh absolutely we want to hash this out on an open forum. You are still not telling the truth. The number of people you have stolen money from and done no work for that money has reached such proportions that a Facebook page called , victims of west coast auto craft. Has been created so the word can be spread Truthfully through forums like this one , just how awful things are at your shop. The number of court cases against you speak for themselves ( that may have been looked at diferently if you had won a few but you have lost EVERY one of them ) you cannot defend yourself against so many incidences then add Your criminal history which is a public document and easily researched on the net and you have zero credibility and certains descriptive names are appropriate and will continue to follow you through your life. Last week two men posted you stole 101,000.00 from them with no work done except to take their cars apart , fenders , hood off , they claim you blew up the engine of their car racing it at Sears point unbeknownst to them . This is not an unfounded campaign against you. You have done these things. You have lost lawsuits by employees who walked cause you didn't pay them. Look at the pictures on the new facebook site , those cars are out in the rain , getting ruined. We know you told them they would be kept inside as you told me mine would but it was not and came back to me in much worse shape than when i trusted you with it due to sitting in a dirt lot , and that can be verified by visiting Google earth , my blue trunk lid, silver top , green hood 1959 Cadillac is visible just down the hill from your shop in a dirt lot. When i trusted you with my car it had a brand new polished aluminum vintage air front runner sysytem with chrome alternator and polished water pump and compressor. They came back ruined from moisture exposure . I also had new Aluminumin heads which are ruined externally by exposure to moisture as were all the brand new air ride technologies parts. There is so much evidence against you there is no doubt about what happens to a guy if he takes his car to your shop. Again look at google reviews , or yelp both current and past , or kudzu , or the Sonoma county court web site. Again guys it is so bad that a Facebook page has been created called victims of west coast auto craft , last week I won a 10,180.00 lawsuit against you. You had no defense and didn't even show up. Others you have defrauded did though and were hoping to see you there. In the end they were just witnesses. Just another of the many many lawsuits you have lost from your actions. There how's that for an open forum discussion ? , the sheer numbers of people stating what happened to them , how they were treated , how their money was taken without work being done , the stories you told them as excuses as to why nothing was done to their car or truck month after month. Year after year are such in numbers it can't be anything but true. AND IT IS

Stugotz
12-02-2016, 07:55 AM
Buyer BEWARE! - Really Bad Experience – They did not perform the work – They would not return my money, would not settle out of court, had to file claims with Better Business Bureau and California State Bureau of Automotive Repair. Referred to District Attorney see more at www.westcoastautocraftsucks.com

midevilco
05-14-2017, 10:08 AM
Finally caught up to him. Paint God aka Chris Miranda of West Coast Auto Craft has been arrested and is sitting in jail, with no BAIL!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/6984112-181/owners-of-windsor-hot-rod

More to come!