PDA

View Full Version : I think everyone should follow the rules!! Everyone

LowBuckX
10-30-2005, 04:04 PM
I see lots of oversized sig pictures and yes Moderators and sponsors are breaking this rule also. Please lead buy example and fix your sig pics.

12). Signature Pictures / Text: As a courtesy to our members, we ask that you keep your signature pictures and text relatively small. The maximum size for a signature picture is 250x75 pixels. Any pictures larger than that will be removed, and you will be asked to resize the picture. In addition, we ask that you keep the size of the text in your signature to a minimal text size of 3, and no more than 300 characters.

Nine Ball
10-31-2005, 01:56 PM
I changed my sig size so you could quit crying. I'll fax you some tissues tomorrow.

Travis B
10-31-2005, 01:58 PM
I see lots of oversized sig pictures and yes Moderators and sponsors are breaking this rule also. Please lead buy example and fix your sig pics.

12). Signature Pictures / Text: As a courtesy to our members, we ask that you keep your signature pictures and text relatively small. The maximum size for a signature picture is 250x75 pixels. Any pictures larger than that will be removed, and you will be asked to resize the picture. In addition, we ask that you keep the size of the text in your signature to a minimal text size of 3, and no more than 300 characters.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :hmm:

LowBuckX
10-31-2005, 11:25 PM
I changed my sig size so you could quit crying. I'll fax you some tissues tomorrow.

Thanks! But No thanks.
Looks like he could use them though.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :hmm:

Wow did you think of that yourself???

Unregistered
11-01-2005, 05:46 AM
I changed mine to legal size the last time the whole issue came up. If it's currently illegal, someone should let me know and I'll correct it.

PeteRR
11-01-2005, 05:50 AM
This is me. I hadn't realised I wasn't logged in.
I changed mine to legal size the last time the whole issue came up. If it's currently illegal, someone should let me know and I'll correct it.

Travis B
11-01-2005, 05:52 AM
Wow did you think of that yourself???[/QUOTE]

:icon_razz

derekf
11-01-2005, 06:28 AM
I'm pretty sure we're done here. The only sig pic I'm aware of that's out of compliance right now is working with me on resizing If there's others that are too large, please let me know.