PDA

View Full Version : need picture of hedman headers for Pontiac

Ripper
10-29-2005, 12:36 PM
I looked at hedman's site, but couldn't find any pictures. Also checked Summit and Jegs and google. I would really like to see some pics of the headers before I buy them. I e-mailed hedman, but perhaps anyone in here are using the headers...?

The ones I'm looking after are: #35145 Hedman husler.
http://www.hedman.com/pages/hedmanmain.html

Ripper
01-05-2006, 07:41 AM
anyone?
^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^
^^
^^
^^

This is still interesting... Also if anyone are using these or the super comps or any other high performance headers for Pontiac D-ports?

I'm getting a little bit desperat since I need the headers before the summer and it takes app. 6-8 weeks to get them here...
I was first into getting a Tri-y setup but the waiting list just seems to be too long!

If anyone owns a pair, perhaps you could take one very easy measurement? Please! I really need help with this! :hand:

BEEBE
01-09-2006, 08:51 PM
anyone?
^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^
^^
^^
^^

This is still interesting... Also if anyone are using these or the super comps or any other high performance headers for Pontiac D-ports?

I'm getting a little bit desperat since I need the headers before the summer and it takes app. 6-8 weeks to get them here...
I was first into getting a Tri-y setup but the waiting list just seems to be too long!

If anyone owns a pair, perhaps you could take one very easy measurement? Please! I really need help with this! :hand:

Hey Bud, I running a set of ceramic coated Heddman husler on my 72. What measurement you looking for?

Let me pull my reciepts and try to find the part # that I have.

These headers have been installed in 1993 , the car was stored in a gravel bottom garage, in about 2002 the headers started to rust through the coating. Overall I have been very pleased, considering the storage conditions.