PDA

View Full Version : 1972 pro-tourng Cutlass

cutlassmann
11-03-2015, 01:56 AM
I have a 1972 Cutlass Supreme with a 5.7L LS1 Built by Lamar walton Automotive with a 4L60E Auto trans less than 7000 miles on the motor. Where do I start with this car, Car has a lot of time and money invested into it. This car has power steering, power brakes, Vintage air , new SSBC slotted rotors on the front and rear, rebuilt rear end with 3.55 post gears, New LS1 wiring Harness , new power brake booster , Flow master 50 series exhaust, Detroit Speed windshield wipers Motor, new carpet, new floor mat set, new headliner and sun visors with rear view mirror, new interior door panels front and rear, new glass, headlamp floor dimmer switch, Lokar shifter/throttle cable, new Interior. I have listed some of the important things on the car but still have a lot I didn't list. Paint on car is fresh and driver quality paint. New wheels and tires 18” custom Bonspeed rims. if you have any question please ask serious inquire only.

cementite
11-03-2015, 06:09 PM
I have a 1972 Cutlass Supreme with a 5.7L LS1 Built by Lamar walton Automotive with a 4L60E Auto trans less than 7000 miles on the motor. Where do I start with this car, Car has a lot of time and money invested into it. This car has power steering, power brakes, Vintage air , new SSBC slotted rotors on the front and rear, rebuilt rear end with 3.55 post gears, New LS1 wiring Harness , new power brake booster , Flow master 50 series exhaust, Detroit Speed windshield wipers Motor, new carpet, new floor mat set, new headliner and sun visors with rear view mirror, new interior door panels front and rear, new glass, headlamp floor dimmer switch, Lokar shifter/throttle cable, new Interior. I have listed some of the important things on the car but still have a lot I didn't list. Paint on car is fresh and driver quality paint. New wheels and tires 18” custom Bonspeed rims. if you have any question please ask serious inquire only.

Very nice looking car... price and location?