PDA

View Full Version : Come See Me at SEMA 2015 - Ron Sutton

Ron Sutton
10-30-2015, 04:32 PM
Hey Guys & Gals,

My Suspension workshop is all day Thursday ... but all the other days I'll be at SEMA.
I'd love to have you stop by and talk cars.

My Schedule:
Tuesday 11am-Noon - Forgeline ... Doing Q&A on Wheels & Tires
Tuesday 2pm-4pm - RacePak - Doing Q&A on Data Acquisition & Digital Dashes

Wednesday 10am to Noon - Ridetech ... Doing Q&A on Shocks & Suspension
Wednesday 7pm-10pm - Lat-G Party ... doing alcohol sampling & rating. No tech talk. LOL

Thursday - All Day - 7 Secrets of Suspension Set-Up & Tuning
(See a bunch of you there)

Friday 10am-2pm - Speedtech ... Doing Q&A on New Extreme Clip & Frame Suspension Design
Friday 2pm-4pm - StopTech ... Doing Q&A on New Triple Duty PT/AX/RC Brake Systems

We're going to be giving away RSRT Hats & tickets for my new book at EACH Stop on my schedule.

Drop by & say "hi" ... or come by let's talk about your project.
Need to reach me while I'm there? Text me at 916-834-8051

:usa:

BonzoHansen
10-30-2015, 07:58 PM
See you Wednesday night

Ron Sutton
10-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Hey Scott,

What was that funny wording we saw on that out-of-business "strip club" on the Pahrump bus ride?

It was hilarious ... but I forgot what it said.

Ron Sutton
10-31-2015, 08:26 AM
I've added booth numbers to make it easier to find the location:

My Schedule:
Tuesday 11am-Noon - Forgeline Booth #34301 ... Doing Q&A on Wheels & Tires
Tuesday 2pm-4pm - RacePak Booth #22943- Doing Q&A on Data Acquisition & Digital Dashes

Wednesday 10am to Noon - Ridetech Booth #22587 ... Doing Q&A on Shocks & Suspension
Wednesday 7pm-10pm - Lat-G Party ... doing alcohol sampling & rating. No tech talk. LOL

Thursday - All Day - 7 Secrets of Suspension Set-Up & Tuning
(See a bunch of you there)

Friday 10am-2pm - Speedtech Booth #72004... Doing Q&A on New Extreme Clip & Frame Suspension Design
Friday 2pm-4pm - StopTech Booth #23527 ... Doing Q&A on New Triple Duty PT/AX/RC Brake Systems

Come see me & let's talk about your project.

Typhoon1015
10-31-2015, 11:30 AM
Ron,

I am not going to make it to SEMA this year. Are you selling your books to the public yet? Could I have a friend catch you during sema to purchase one for me at any point?

Thanks,

BonzoHansen
10-31-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey Scott,

What was that funny wording we saw on that out-of-business "strip club" on the Pahrump bus ride?

It was hilarious ... but I forgot what it said.

Thats funny, i was trying to remember that too!

CampbellshotrodsAZ
11-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Ron,

I am not going to make it to SEMA this year. Are you selling your books to the public yet? Could I have a friend catch you during sema to purchase one for me at any point?

Thanks,

I don't mean to step in and speak for Ron, but I got in an email from him that there was an error in the printing, and the people who are taking the seminar won't get their books for a few weeks after the class, so I'm guessing there will be none for purchase either.

Ron Sutton
11-01-2015, 08:46 AM
I don't mean to step in and speak for Ron, but I got in an email from him that there was an error in the printing, and the people who are taking the seminar won't get their books for a few weeks after the class, so I'm guessing there will be none for purchase either.

Thanks Josh! Unfortunately, it will probably be a couple months on the book re-printing. We are taking pre-orders, which will go out first.

You can pre-order the 7 Secrets of Suspension Set-up & Tuning book here: http://shop.ronsuttonracetechnology.com/shopping/productDetails.aspx?i=769890&c=6102

Thanks for your interest !

Ron Sutton
11-02-2015, 12:54 PM
OK ! Updates: I'll have a camera crew Friday at SEMA ... we'll be doing fun "man-on-the-street" style video questions. It will be a blast.

Stop by Speedtech Performance Booth #72004 from Noon to 2pm & StopTech Brakes Booth #23527 from 2pm to 3pm.

Come ham it up with us for the video camera & we'll make you youtube famous. LOL

Ron Sutton
11-03-2015, 07:21 AM
Tuesday at SEMA

Today, 11am-Noon ... I'll be at the Forgeline Booth #34301 ... Doing Q&A.
Come by & talk to me about your car's performance or the project you're building. We can talk wheels, tires, brakes, suspension, aerodynamics, beer styles or whatever.

Today, 2pm-4pm ... I'll be at the RacePak Booth #22943 ... Doing Q&A.
Drop by & let's talk Data Acquisition, Digital Dashes or anything you want to discuss with me about your car.

Hope to see you there!

:cheers:

Ron Sutton
11-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Hat & Book Winners Today (Tuesday) for stopping by the Forgeline & Racepak Booths:
Rick Hoback
John Lazorack
Efrain Diaz
Gregg Biddingmeier

Tomorrow (Wednesday) we'll be at the Ridetech Booth #22587 from 10am-Noon.
Stop by & talk shocks & suspension. We'll be giving out hats or books there too.

:cheers: