PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Speedtech and Ron Sutton booth appearance

killer69
10-29-2015, 05:07 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Ron will be at the Speedtech Performance booth #72004 to answer ant questions you may have about the new,Extreme chassis as subframes.
he will be there from 10 till 2. We may let him go for lunch or a beverage somewhere in there

Ron Sutton
10-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Yup, yup. If you have questions about the new cutting edge front suspensions on all the full frames & front clips offered by Speedtech Performance ... drop by their booth on Friday ... anytime between 10 am & 2 pm.

I'll be there to answer questions and specifically show why this is the best aftermarket pro-touring suspension & steering geometry on the market today.

Thanks y'all !

RichieRath
11-01-2015, 07:18 AM
Can you make a video on why it is the best ??

Ron Sutton
11-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Can you make a video on why it is the best ??

I'm not sure if Speedtech has a video in the plans or not. While that would make it easy to show anyone the advantages ... it would also show their competitors how to do it too. Frankly, since so much copying goes on, if they asked me ... and they haven't ... I'd recommend against a video.

But if you're interested to know what makes it better ... I'm happy to discuss it with you, or anyone ... one-on-one ... and go over the what, where, why & how ... and answer your specific questions. Give me a call 916-834-8051.

- Ron Sutton