PDA

View Full Version : Any recommended Phoenix-area body shops?

Chevelle LT1
10-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Since the time is finally approaching, I still need to figure out where to get it painted. Any experiences people have had with shops in the Phoenix area, good or bad, would be appreciated. Since I'm not building a show car, I would like to keep the budget within reason. Thanks for all input.

Jason

zuess4u
11-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Since the time is finally approaching, I still need to figure out where to get it painted. Any experiences people have had with shops in the Phoenix area, good or bad, would be appreciated. Since I'm not building a show car, I would like to keep the budget within reason. Thanks for all input.

Jason

Try DeerValley Auto Body, they donated some work for our 67 high school project, at Paradise Valley High school. They replaced tail panel, both quarters and prep that half of the car for black.

Very good work, the body is straight as new, little or no bondo. They do custom and insurance work there. They paint for Jim Nazzi custom cycles, and some super custom sand rail place there, awsome work. Ask for Dave, tell him Bob sent you from paradise Valley High school. Mention the 67 Camaro....Im sure he will crindge...lol

Chevelle LT1
11-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Bob -
Thanks for the response. As soon as my replacement fenders arrive (any day now), I will definitely give Dave a call and see what they can do.

Jason

zuess4u
11-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Bob -
Thanks for the response. As soon as my replacement fenders arrive (any day now), I will definitely give Dave a call and see what they can do.

Jason

For sure, there located on the west side of 7th AVE, just North of Deer Valley road. Its a little strip commerical type complex right across from the Deer Valley airport. Hit me up sometime if you need a hand or just general B.S.