PDA

View Full Version : 1981 Y84 Special Edition BANDIT Trans Am T-Top W/Buildsheet - $4000

vintageracer
09-23-2015, 05:38 AM
1981 REAL Y84 Special Edition Black BANDIT Trans Am with Original Build Sheet.

Have had this car in enclosed storage for years with the intent of building a Restoration/Resto-Mod Black Bandit Trans Am. Decided it is time to pass this great project on to someone else as I am not going to fix it.

Real Y84 Black Bandit Trans Am that is LOADED! Original 301 Pontiac car that now sports a Chevy engine. Condition of the Chevy engine is assumed to be junk. Correct automatic transmission with HURST DUAL GATE SHIFTER, Power Steering, 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes, WS6 Suspension, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Steering, Gauges, Cruise Control, Rear Window Defogger, Buckets, Console, Factory CC1 T-Tops, Factory Air Conditioning, Tinted Glass, Remote Trunk Release, 3.08 Positraction Rear-End, Lamp Group, Shaker Hood, Dual Front Speakers, Courtesy Lamps, Gold Graphics, and of course the Y84 Special Edition Option.

This body on this car is EXCELLENT. The car is completely ORIGINAL PAINT. The car has never been an accident. The only rust on the car is the bottom of the right front fender as shown in the pictures. ALL of the Trans Am front/rear and side spoilers are complete and in good condition. The underside of the car is NICE!

The interior of the car is original. This includes the seats, carpet, headliner etc. The seats are split as to be expected. The console is nice along with the Hurst Dual Gate shifter. The T-Tops are excellent. The original steering wheel, horn button, gauges, door panels, package tray seat belts and more are all original and complete.

Mechanically this car DOES NOT RUN OR DRIVE. Under the hood is a Chevy small block missing the carburetor. The suspension is totally complete including the 4 wheel disc brake rear-end. My intention was to install a modern Chevy LS engine so the engine already in the car had little to no value to me. I was totally interested in the good condition and completeness of the body when I bought the car many years ago.

Good Y84 Special Edition Trans Am with ORIGINAL BUILDSHEET to build!

$4,000

Telephone Calls Only Please

615 347 7459

Detailed Pictures Here:

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/mjs-13/library/1981%20Bandit%20Trans%20Am%20Sept%202015