PDA

View Full Version : Brake line routing picture needed

XLexusTech
09-21-2015, 04:41 PM
​Looking for any pictures of front brake line routing for an aftermarket subframe... LS conversion with power brakes even better.... Of specific interest is the hardline routing and mounting up to the flexline (caliper line)

My combo aftermarket frame DSE booster kit and ZO6 brakes.. if that helps..

icemanrd19
09-21-2015, 04:50 PM
what exactly do you need pic of? Just by the stock line. Route it to the rf caliper and under the engine using billet specialties brake line clips and see where it ends up by the booster. If you have to shorten it you can either cut and reflare or loop it in a circle. Send me exactly what you need and i will send you a pic. Worse case on sat. text me at 972-814-8824 if its easier to send pic that way

XLexusTech
09-21-2015, 05:05 PM
what exactly do you need pic of? Just by the stock line. Route it to the rf caliper and under the engine using billet specialties brake line clips and see where it ends up by the booster. If you have to shorten it you can either cut and reflare or loop it in a circle. Send me exactly what you need and i will send you a pic. Worse case on sat. text me at 972-814-8824 if its easier to send pic that way
Will do thanks... One of the things I want to see is where to put the mounts for where the hard line ends and the flex hose starts... Where do most people put the t fitting to split the fronts? If have seen a bulkhead through the frame instead of a mount... That kind of stuff

icemanrd19
09-21-2015, 05:23 PM
I didn't use a T fitting. I used the wilwood proportioning valve that has two front ports and one rear port. Ill send everything to you on sat.