PDA

View Full Version : NEW - 10 Circuit Relay/Fuse system with Bluetooth!

MCB Matt
09-15-2015, 12:03 PM
Special introductory pricing and Free Shipping for Forum members - Please Call or PM for your price

I think this is a great product for anyone adding extra circuits in their car and wanting to keep it CLEAN!! You get 10 relays you can control with a positive or negative trigger and MUCH less wiring than a typical bank of relays! Take a look at the specs here:

Features and Benefits:
- All of your relays, all in one system.
- Cut your relay wiring in half.
- Simple push button configuration via face panel.
- Turns any wiring novice into a pro. It is truly that simple.
- Control anything (power, ground, both, etc.)
- Additionally configure and control from your smartphone via Bluetooth.

POWER YOUR WORLD!

Kit Includes:
DIGI-WATT Universal Relay System with 10 Relayed Circuits
Five input harnesses (5' long each)
50' of 14 gauge wire for outputs
10' of 8 gauge red wire for power with lug
2' of 8 gauge black wire for ground with lug
Terminals for output connections

Also available by request:
- Connector and terminal kit to make your own input harnesses. Requires Molex crimper. Recommended for professional installers only.
- Extra wire.
- 6 gauge power wires.

More details:

10 Outputs (20 internal relays)
Switched Power Rated for 20A / Output
Switched Ground Rated for 20A / Output
Overall Power Handling is 200A (less depending on input power wire)
Relays can be configured as momentary or latching
10 Inputs
Each input can switch ground or power
More features to come with the iOS and Android App!

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

68EFIvert
09-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Pretty cool idea. Being rated at only 20amps I assume you can't use this to control electric fans?

MCB Matt
09-15-2015, 03:50 PM
Pretty cool idea. Being rated at only 20amps I assume you can't use this to control electric fans?

That is correct. Fans use 30A+ relays and we typically sell the Dakota Digital fan control module or the Entropy unit. They are both very good quality and very versatile. Both come with relays as well and are fully programmable.

Let me know if you have any questions on either.

Thanks
Matt

garickman
09-15-2015, 04:10 PM

I am pretty sure this is the same thing as the Ron Francis Black Box. If that is the case, then you can stack relay's to get more capacity. Here is a link with a video.

https://www.ronfrancis.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BX-10

68EFIvert
09-15-2015, 06:38 PM
The ability to stack the Ron Francis black box is really cool and would simplify the wiring in the car. Matt do you carry Ron Francis parts or is the DIGI-WATT one stackable as well?

MCB Matt
09-15-2015, 07:46 PM
No doubt it's the same!! Ok. So I will gather more details in the stacking but let's "assume" it's the same, but a different color!

Retail $ is the same as well, so we will save you some bucks.

It's a nice piece. I really like the simplicity of the single hot/Neg in and programable input triggers. It's a wiring guru and beginners piece in a way. Easy but clean and done in a
Smaller, cleaner footprint too. I'm in for one!

Thanks for your patience while I get details.
Matt

68EFIvert
09-15-2015, 08:03 PM
Thanks Matt! Let me know what you find out and PM me a price when you know.

MCB Matt
09-16-2015, 12:01 PM
Ok, so this box is the same as the Ron Francis unit. You can stack the relays to gain a higher current circuit all the way to the 200 amp capacity of the system even! This is done very easily through the programming buttons or the App once it's available.

Each of the 10 circuits is programmable on its own. You are also able to latch 2 circuits for a power window system needing a ground and hot output (reversing).

You can set constant hot feeds or keyed hots on each circuit too.

Each circuit can be set for Latching or momentary engagement. Each can be set to send a hot or ground and receive a hot or ground trigger.

The app, once it's released, will allow you to program each circuits function, just like you do now with the buttons on the box.

Let me know if you guys have anymore questions. This is a NICE piece that almost every pro-touring built car can benefit from!

Many PM's sent with prices and more on the way.

Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
09-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Happy Friday to all and thank you for a great week here! all PM's replied and it's just about 5, finally!

We still have a LOT of sales going on and our forum customers always get the best pricing!

We are still adding new brands to our massive line. After SEMA, there will be more to add as well, stay tuned on that.

Feel free to give us a call, we enjoy talking to our customers!

Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
09-25-2015, 01:02 PM
TGIF! Happy Friday to all, enjoy the first weekend of Fall.

Thank you for doing business with us!

MCB