PDA

View Full Version : Daily Driver while you build your project - E63 AMG

ChevelleSpeed
08-21-2015, 10:44 AM
Asking: $29,000 - reasonable offers considered

Location: Collingswood, NJ 08108 - 10 minute drive door to door from Center City Philadelphia

Reason for Selling: Time for a truck. Need a bed to haul some bikes and boards. My '69 Chevelle is setup as a COPO Recreation and would take too much work to convert to a pro-touring ride.... the reason I purchased the AMG to begin with, needed something that wouldn't roll over in the corners.

Hey Guys and Gals. I'm selling my super clean '07 E63 AMG. Low miles, meticulously maintained. No gimmicky mods or tunes; just a factory incredible jeckyl & hyde ride. The ad is up on eBay for more photos and such, but here's the rundown....

507 HP Fully Appointed Luxury "BULLET" Sedan

Factory Navigation System

Keyless GO (key never leaves your pocket and works flawlessly)

6 CD/MP3 Changer. Auxiliary Input. Harman/Kardon Stereo Upgrade Bluetooth. Satellite radio

Leather/Suede Seats- both heated and air conditioned

Walnut Burl Appointed Steering Wheel and Trim

Adaptive Cruise Control

4 Way climate control

7 speed Automatic ("Manumatic") - Paddle shifters along with all necessary vehicle controls on steering wheel

Suede Headliner. Moon-Roof

Front/rear Parking sensors

Ride height adjust

3 way suspension adjust - AMG Tuned

3 way "engine-map" adjust - AMG Tuned

Massive trunk with 60/40 split rear bench. Rear fold down console with cupholders

All scheduled maintenance records. LOW MILES for a 2007, average of 9,500/year.

Interior 10/10. Exterior 9/10 (typical "wear-and-tear") No accidents. Non-smoker.

Within past 10,000 miles (over $6,000 invested): New Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires (all 4) - Dry, wet, snow: #1 All Season, All performance Tire- the absolute best tires I've ever driven, New Battery, "The Big Service"- Spark Plugs, New Brake Pads, oil and fluid changes, etc. etc. etc.

Clean Title in hand. Clean ******
Reason for selling: Time for a truck, hopefully a Raptor.

AMG sells itself, must see in person to appreciate the Flint Metallic Grey paint and absolutely incredible ride. Reasonable offers considered. Feel free to call text to discuss further 609-440-2645. Serious inquires only please.

cactuss4
08-21-2015, 06:50 PM
If you can change it to a 2014 with the new twin turbo V8 and AWD, you have a deal :))

GLWS

ChevelleSpeed
08-23-2015, 03:38 AM
If you can change it to a 2014 with the new twin turbo V8 and AWD, you have a deal :))

GLWS

Guess you haven't driven one of these yet then :) Big block, rear wheel drive.... can't go wrong with that, especially when 90% of the torque is in at 2grand.

ChevelleSpeed
08-25-2015, 07:29 AM
Price Drop

$27,500

Forced to sell folks, willing to negotiate. Too many surfboards, cycles and crazy projects that need attention. Truck is a must.