PDA

View Full Version : 1966 mustang

Deryck
08-16-2015, 03:17 PM
1966 mustang. Wilwood discs brakes all around. Total control front suspension with coilovers. Supercharged 347 stroker all forged internals with t5 trans. Expensive centerforce clutch. Ford nine inch rearend with 373 gears. Msd ignition with Rev limiter. Aluminum radiator. Led tailights. Heavy duty drive shaft. Everything I read says I'm probably pushing close to 600 horsepower but you can drive the thing daily around town. Asking 25000 or may trade for something with an ls swap.
You can email me at [email protected] thanks

Deryck
08-19-2015, 07:32 PM
1966 mustang. Wilwood discs brakes all around. Total control front suspension with coilovers. Supercharged 347 stroker all forged internals with t5 trans. Expensive centerforce clutch. Ford nine inch rearend with 373 gears. Msd ignition with Rev limiter. Aluminum radiator. Led tailights. Heavy duty drive shaft. Everything I read says I'm probably pushing close to 600 horsepower but you can drive the thing daily around town.the car is lcoated in las vegas nv. Asking 25000 or may trade for something with an ls swap.
You can email me at [email protected] thanks