PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Works says thanks with money for you!

alstainlessworks
10-25-2005, 06:02 AM
We at Stainless Works would like to say thanks to our customers and dealers for the great 2005 year we have had. On any Stainless Works header or exhaust system that you buy from us or any of our dealers, simply email us at [email protected] ([email protected]) for a rebate form. We are offering a $20 rebate plus a free t shirt to anyone who purchases an exhaust system or headers from our dealers or direct from us. All you have to do is mail a copy of your receipt to us, along with the rebate form, and we will send you a check for $20 plus a free t shirt. The offer is good for any headers or exhaust system purchased from October 1st through December 31st for any of our dealers, including but not limited to:

Detroit Speed, Speed Inc, T Byrne, PFYC, Speed Engineering, New Era Performance, MTI Georgia, Summit, Jegs and through us direct.

Again-this rebate is direct from us-just follow the instructions above and we will send the check and shirt direct to you.

If I missed any dealers please let me know and we will add you into this thread.

For those of you that may not be familiar with our company, we manufacture 304 stainless steel headers and exhaust for American Musclecars, Trucks, and motorcycles. We have built the exhaust systems that were used on Mark Stielows Mule and Maltitude, and our products have also been used by the MTI built Z07 Corvette that won the One Lap, Danny Popp and the C5 that finished third in this years One Lap, Sam Strano who used our headers on his ESP Camaro that won last years SCCA solo2 nationals, and GTO headers and exhaust used by GM on the Orange Woodward cruise GTO. We typically have 2-3 cars that have our exhaust systems, which we built or they
custom fab the system using our components at the Detroit Autorama that are in contention for the Riddler award.

We CNC mandrel bend and have two Trumpf CNC laser cutters in house. We also do custom header and exhaust builds at our shop in Cleveland, Ohio.

Thanks for your business.

Al
Stainless Works

Charley Lillard
10-25-2005, 08:00 AM
Nice stuff indeed.....

parsonsj
10-25-2005, 11:10 AM
I love Al and Stainless Works' products. They helped me reproduce my entire exhaust, changing from mild steel to stainless.

Recommended.

jp

USAZR1
10-25-2005, 11:23 AM
Texas Quality Exhaust in Houston built the stainless exhaust system on my Callaway ZR-1 using some Stainless Works products. It was the nicest exhaust system I've ever seen on a Corvette.
I highly recommend their products.

datsbad
11-13-2005, 02:03 PM
how about long tube headers for a ls1 in a first gen . for use with Street and performance motor mounts . any chance of them not hanging to low for a lowered car . could you keep them at subfrmae level?

alstainlessworks
11-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the nice words guys!

We do make several ls1 first gen headers. We make one for a front steer rack (same as year ones innovator), one for a factory steering box, and one for a wayne due subframe. They should work with the S&P mounts.

If you have any other questions, call us at 800-878-3635, or email us at [email protected] .

Thanks
Al
Stainless Works