PDA

View Full Version : WTB: F-body wheels for my 1975 Trans am in 18"

Dogman691
07-12-2015, 04:41 PM
I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a set of US Mags Ramblers (gunmetal)in 18x8 front and 18x9.5 rear. I've haven't seen one yet on a Trans am. so if anyone has a set for sale on the lower east coast let me know. I'm taking the family to Orlando, Florida on vacation from Maryland this week and it would be awesome for me to come home with the wheels I want. I know I would need the 5x4.75 bolt pattern, with 0 backspacing.
So if you have a set laying around or just want to change out let me know I'm very interested. Shoot me a email at [email protected] and label it wheels. Or you can text or call me at 443-871-7eight7eight ask for Andre. Send me pics also please I'll be down south until next Saturday 7/18/15
Thanks any and all help appreciated....

Dogman691
07-15-2015, 02:07 AM
The week is counting down and I haven't found the set yet. It is funny though I saw a set of Foose Knuckles in my sizes in gunmetal that I like a lot. So my search is still on so if you have them or looking to sell let me know. I'm looking in these styles and sizes thanks. The wife going to kill me if this happens and I'm not opposed to shipping for the right set of wheels.
Andre
[email protected]
Call or text 443-871-7eight7eight