PDA

View Full Version : 69 Camaro Interior Help

JerseyGuy
07-07-2015, 06:12 AM
My car is finally ready for an interior only I don't know where to start.
Cam anyone suggest where I can buy a interior kit for my car.
I already have new seats but need everything else.I don't want run of the mill stuff
but can't afford real high end either.Maybe something in the middle.
Thanks

rlodad
07-07-2015, 07:31 AM
What color is your interior? I built out my 69 Camaro's front seats with a TMI bolstered kit, but I'm a small guy (5'5"/170lb) and I still slid around in them, so I pulled them and put in expensive Sparcos. I still have the brand new reupholstered seats that i would sell, but they are blue to match my interior and shipping may be expensive. I also have a black dash cover in good but not new shape. There are lots of companies that carry interior kits from Classic Industries to Matt's and many others. If you can't afford new, very often on eBay and craig's list there are nice used pieces that idiots like me are selling because they redid the interior in original trim and then decided to go more custom. Where are you located? I assume Jersey, but that may be just where you started...

JerseyGuy
07-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Yes I'm In nj.My interior will be black.Ive seen
a lot of stuff be I am new to this and it gets a little
confusing.Ill buy used parts if they are right.

ragtop1968rs
07-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Check out TMI. Their new molded door panels are nice and not real expensive compared to others. Their molded headliner is nice too.