PDA

View Full Version : Wife gives "greenlight"!

greenlight
07-04-2015, 09:12 AM
My warmest greetings to all in the pro touring world! I am the happiest man in the world right now, my wife (with great reluctance) just gave me the green light to build (what I've always wanted for my 67 camaro) a Pro Touring car! I saw my first PT event four years ago: Holley's LS Fest in Bolwing Green Ky. I met the owner of "Bad Penny" - an awesome 68 Camaro, thats when I was bit by the PT bug! So i'm now researching suspension threads and moving forward with excitement! I'm grateful for this website!:jump:

minendrews68
07-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Welcome! You'll meet some of the best people in the world here, yes the world! There are members from all over the world here. You will also get some of the best advice here, just listen, and you'll get the help.

rocketrod
07-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the site!

trevor572
07-04-2015, 04:17 PM
My warmest greetings to all in the pro touring world! I am the happiest man in the world right now, my wife (with great reluctance) just gave me the green light to build (what I've always wanted for my 67 camaro) a Pro Touring car! I saw my first PT event four years ago: Holley's LS Fest in Bolwing Green Ky. I met the owner of "Bad Penny" - an awesome 68 Camaro, thats when I was bit by the PT bug! So i'm now researching suspension threads and moving forward with excitement! I'm grateful for this website!:jump:
Congratulations Mate !!! I only got the green light when mine walked out the door.😊 As already mentioned, a wealth of knowledge and great advice is available through the site and a great bunch of people. Good luck with your project. Cheers Trevor.

BMR Sales
07-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Welcome - keep the Good Wife around

greenlight
07-20-2015, 09:13 AM
I appreciate the warm & funny welcome! The website has already helped me to decide on Ride Tech suspension (my car will be 90%+ street & 10% track...but, that remains to be seen (my wife is a homebody)...thats a future battle; one step at a time. Thanks guys!