PDA

View Full Version : 65 Fastback Suspension Options DSI vs Griggs

Devin Harvey
07-01-2015, 07:07 PM
I know this kind of question gets asked a lot, because ive read a lot of them. But im needing some guidance on suspension. Looking at doing a 65 fastback project. Want to run a coyote engine and T56 magnum. I'd like to keep suspension and brakes at around 15k with me doing the install. The car would be a nice day DD. Basically if there isnt snow or ice on tht road I want to drive it. With that said, I want to track it as much as possible. Ive been looking at the DSI setup and now the Griggs. But I cant figure out which is "better" or would turn in fast lap times. Has anybosy seen these or drove them? Impressions? Thanks!

Schwartz Performance
07-01-2015, 07:34 PM
We also offer a full frame option for these cars. Might be a couple grand out of budget but doesn't require too much labor to install. We eliminate the shock towers and give some space for the Coyote too.
Www.GMachineChassis.com

-Dale

Godbolt
07-02-2015, 02:52 AM
Sent you a pm

Zachalanche
07-07-2015, 07:40 AM
wish I had my car finished so I could give you a decent review of the Griggs system. I did suspension and brakes and it was within your budget. check you my build thread if you want to see it installed.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/83047-Half-Breed