PDA

View Full Version : OUSCI Pikes Peak CO

BADNBLK
07-01-2015, 02:42 PM
I pulled the trigger, and am going. Thought I would see who else from PT is attending, and get thoughts on lodging and such. I guess I'm just excited lol

tommycomfort
07-03-2015, 03:31 AM
Deb and I plan to be there with at least our 66 Chevelle. We'll see how the budget looks and might bring her Chevelle wagon if possible. Be sure to say hello!

BADNBLK
07-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Deb and I plan to be there with at least our 66 Chevelle. We'll see how the budget looks and might bring her Chevelle wagon if possible. Be sure to say hello!

Nice! I'll make sure to come say hi. Can't wait to see either of your Chevelles.

The track is kinda in the middle of nowhere between the CO. Springs, and Pueblo... What are most doing for lodging? Camper, and stay at the track? Hotel? Where are most staying? Figured might add to the experience to stay where other racers are staying. Extra eyes on the trucks and trailers also...

tommycomfort
07-03-2015, 05:17 PM
We were thinking about staying at Fort Carson to save some dollars, but also like the idea of hanging with other competitors at the hotel.

BADNBLK
07-15-2015, 08:45 AM
So the hotels near Foutain CO are pretty scabby... Price is right, but little afraid of truck and trailer disappearing in the night at one of those fine establishments.

BADNBLK
07-29-2015, 10:25 AM
Well Super 8 it is for us. Don't be a stranger. Look forward to meeting any of you!