PDA

View Full Version : NE Ohio Camaro Club Fall Classic Sept 18th-19th

Richz68
09-14-2004, 09:42 PM
The NorthEastern Ohio Camaro Club is planning the 11th Annual Fall Classic Camaro Show.

The theme this year is "Celebrating Camaro Clubs & Camaro Friends." The show site is once again the grounds of Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Ohio, just east of Akron.

Last year the 2003 show was by far the biggest & best Fall Classic the club has had yet! They had a record 173 Camaros registered...and a record number of spectators too!

Show Highlights and Features

-Two day judged show. Cars judged by independent judges.
-40 Classes, including classes for trailered Camaros and a low-cost (non-judged) Display Class.
-New this year - 3 judging lanes!!
-Dash plaques & goody bags to first 200 participants; door prizes for all
registered participants.
-50/50 Drawing to benefit ACBC - Akron Children's Burn Center a
division of Akron Childrens Hospital and their Aluminum Cans program.
-Friday evening Meet & Greet - Otto's Restarau, Brimfield Plaza, 5-8p.m.
-Saturday evening activity - Cruise to Wink's Drive-In in Barberton.
-Worldwide Camaro Club "Big Red Rig"
-Music by TruSound.
-Several special cars will be on display in the Summit show room and on the show grounds.
-Spectators are welcome - FREE admission and free parking!

Take a look at the Club's website for details:

http://www.neocc.homestead.com/

If anybody came come; I would like to meet some of you!!!

SHANE 73Z
09-15-2004, 01:17 PM
Rich,

I will be there at least one of the two days. I just have to figure out what day my co-pilot can make it. Just look for a white 73 z28 (standard front end) with lots of dirt and minilite wheels on it. I will probably be flying my local clubs tshirt P.A.C.E. (Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts).

Take care,
Shane

apex69
09-17-2004, 02:08 PM
how many first and second gen do you think will be there? Reason I ask in 02 at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green Kentucky the F car gathering seemed to have quite a few 3rd and 4th gen Camaros which I thought was a bit of a disparity from what I was told would be a large 1st/2nd gen turn out. Just wondering.

Richz68
09-18-2004, 04:28 AM
Last year is was a very good blend of all four gens, but I would say that it was divide in this order from most to least:

1st GEN
4th GEN
2nd GEN
3rd GEN

apex69
09-22-2004, 01:42 AM
Richz68, how was it? My intension was to drive up Friday night, do both days staying at my cousins but some last minute engineering changes (go figure) kept me here in the solemn hollows of these 4 walls.

SHANE 73Z
09-22-2004, 07:48 AM
Rich,

I was curious how it turned out as well. Word has it that my local club (Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts) got the attendance award this year. I was unable to attend because of all the damn rain Friday night.

Take care,
Shane

Richz68
09-22-2004, 12:31 PM
Nice turn-out, but not a one PT car there ....AGAIN!! :bsjerk:

Like a butthead I forgot to take my camera, but I talked a Summit Employee to take arial photos of the show for me.... he hasn't sent me the photos yet.

I will post them here when I get them.

:git: