PDA

View Full Version : Tubular Adj. Upper Arms for '63-'83 Vette!

Marcus SC&C
10-20-2005, 09:04 AM
We`ve been working on these and testing them for some time now on our 468 big block C3 test car. They`re now in production and ready to ship. Based on the tried and true SPC racing arms they are a simple bolt on replacement for the stock upper arms.
Run more -camber and more + caster for better handling and performance. No more messing with shims! Great for both street and track use.
Configured to use strong 4 bolt flange A body upper ball joints they can also be had as part of a Street Comp Stg.1 or 2 package with tall stud modular ball joints and bump steer improving tall tie rod ends. Prices start at $369 a *pair* for arms with HD rubber bushings and cross shafts included. Or $269 a *pair* with solid bushings and grease fittings and cross shafts included. Ad $40 for red anodized ProLite arms. The HD rubber version are available immediately,the solid bushing arms will be available in a couple weeks. Call or e-mail for more info. Marcus SC&C
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

yody
10-20-2005, 09:12 AM
....and now back to your regular scheduled program.......

Marcus SC&C
10-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Did I mention the free bamboo steamer? ;) Marcus SC&C

yody
10-20-2005, 07:36 PM
:) lol

Dust87ss
10-21-2005, 08:45 AM
You mean, if I would have waited to order my Stage 2 kit, I could have gotten a free bamboo steamer... just my luck :D.