PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1967-1969 Camaro Project car, Shell, Roller, running, non running...

marinablueSS
05-27-2015, 05:21 PM
I'm looking for a project car, prefer a first gen Camaro, would consider a Nova, Chevelle, Firebird, had to sell my car a few years ago due to divorce, and I'd like to get back in, don't have a ton of cash, but I've got cash..... something to get me started pm me anything you've got I love to work on cars, and would like to get back into taking my kids to car shows, swaps, cruises, etc. if you'd like to text my cell is 815 405-2419, thank you so much.... Bob (Northwest Indiana, but willing to travel)

Khuff
12-05-2015, 05:13 AM
I have a clean bone stock 69 Camaro convertible "driver car". Red w/white stripes, white interior. 307/Auto/AC
Interested?
-Kevin

Tom Welch
12-09-2015, 06:22 PM
i have a 67 Firebird 400 4 speed car. the original drivetrain is long gone. it now has a 6.0 lq4 with complete ls3 top end. cam from engine power systems, custom ground for the engine combination. stainlees works headers, spin tech side exit exhaust, 9 inch ford diff with 3.50 gears. t 56 trans with carbon synchros. custom steel drive shaft, watts link, composite leaf springs, spc upper and lower control arms, afx spindles, c6 z51 brakes all around. new vintage instruments, american autowire harness, griffin radiator, a/c power steering, manual wilwood master cylinder. stainless brake and fuel lines. rear mount battery. all this stuff is on the car, frame fully welded and powdercoated. solid subframe mounts. fiberglass firewall cover. needs finishing, it does run and can move under its own power. the engine is estimated at 497 hp according to comp cams dyno page. thinking of selling this because i have inherited a 65 malibu SS, and i also drive my 09 z06 quite a bit. i may be interested in selling the 65 too. we built it for a customer that paid most of the bill and has dissapeared on me. it has a complete hotckis tvs suspension. frame off and cleaned/painted frame and underside of car. 700r4 with locar shifter, posi differential. 3.36 rear, all new internals, c5 brakes on front drums on back, magnaflow exhaust, new wiring harness, vintage air a/c, detroit speed steering gearbox. sanderson cast headers, dual snorkel air cleaner. fresh 350 with edelbrock heads, cam, intake and carb, hei ignition, stainless brake and fuel lines. gauges are factory and work well. rides on vintage wheel works 17x8 v40s and kumho radials.