PDA

View Full Version : PCHRODS ZR10 / The truck formally known as "PHILLIPS 69" is coming out of retirement

PCHRODS
05-20-2015, 09:41 AM
Some of you are quite familiar with our Black and Copper C-10 we built a few years ago. But since the debut of the C10R, it has been in hibernation. Actually way before the debut it went into retirement. Well so the story goes.....It's back and it's pissed off to say the least. This truck is undergoing a massive mechanical transformation. We will be posting all of our updates and photos on here to keep you all up to speed. Here's a little teaser list of what is coming.......

1969 Chevrolet C-10 "ZR10"

408 ci LS with a Magnuson Supercharged
Centerforce Triple Disc Clutch & Hydraulics
Currie Pro Fab 9" w/ Baer Brakes Full Floater hubs
Baer Brakes 6 piston Calipers w/14" rotors front and rear
Boze Forged 18" 3pc Wheels
BFGoodrich G-Force R1 Tires (land speed) & BFGoodrich Rivals 335/30/18 on all 4 corners (Road Race)
Art Morrison custom C7 Corvette Front Suspension
Afco Competition Double Adjustable Remote Reservoir Coil-overs
Custom PCHRODS Rear Coil-over C10R suspension
Autometer Multi Function Display Data logger Dash system

https://www.pro-touring.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113083&stc=1

bovey
05-20-2015, 11:43 AM
Very excited to see the return of this truck. And have many questions, one detail I'd like to see lots of info on is the drive set-up for the supercharger. 9 rib or??? That is huge HP for a blower engine. Can't wait. Can't recall from out chats if you have lsr'd before, it's amazing fun.

cactuss4
05-20-2015, 12:24 PM
I've cleaned a spot for it in my garage, once it decides that it was unfairly mothballed due to a younger, prettier option. :)
Tory

Peter Mc Mahon
05-20-2015, 03:37 PM
More trucks!

BT68c10
05-20-2015, 08:15 PM
I have always wanted to ask but never had the chance, what center seat/console did you use in this truck? It goes great with the race seats!

PCHRODS
05-22-2015, 11:33 AM
I have always wanted to ask but never had the chance, what center seat/console did you use in this truck? It goes great with the race seats!

Originally we had the 67-68 factory "buddy" bucket seats in this truck, we then switched to a Cobra Race Seat and bolted them directly to the factory seat mounts. the center console/ seat is the factory one for those buckets

https://www.pro-touring.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113172&stc=1