PDA

View Full Version : March Prefromance and Vitage air

friasj177
05-17-2015, 06:38 PM
Hey guys has anyone had any problems with these products. I have March Performance system I paid 1700 for it. its four years and I have only driven the car like 20 miles and the bracket has cracks under the clear coat. the suppose to have maintenance free polish clear coat. also my vintage air system compressor came chrome and the chrome is all flaking off and looks bad. I know its been a while since I bought them but I expected better quality for the names and prices they are. please if anyone agree with me. thanks
:evil:

andrewb70
05-17-2015, 06:39 PM
Hey guys has anyone had any problems with these products. I have March Performance system I paid 1700 for it. its four years and I have only driven the car like 20 miles and the bracket has cracks under the clear coat. the suppose to have maintenance free polish clear coat. also my vintage air system compressor came chrome and the chrome is all flaking off and looks bad. I know its been a while since I bought them but I expected better quality for the names and prices they are. please if anyone agree with me. thanks
:evil:

What do you hope to accomplish with this posting?

Andrew

friasj177
05-17-2015, 06:52 PM
trying to see if anyone is having the same issue. like I said for the high quality name they hold and the expensive prices I expected better quality.

andrewb70
05-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Define "quality."

Andrew