PDA

View Full Version : Speedtech torque arm install help

Alongfortheride
05-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Well lets just start out by saying kids are great however when they remove stickers aka the d and p for indentifying the right and left trailing arm on your 67 Camaro torque arm assembly. Well not so great. How is the easiest way to identify which arm goes where or are they the same? Also what is the desired starting length of them as my kids have demonstrated the are very adjustable. Thanks for all the help

Kenova
05-17-2015, 06:01 PM
:lmao::lmao:
That is priceless!!
Just wait 'till they figure out how to use the welder.

Ken

Build-It-Break-It
05-17-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm pretty sure they're both the same. I never even saw a "d" or "p" when I installed mine. There isn't a difference In the arms.

I would center the axle in the wheel well and bolt up the trailing arms in the front and then adjust them until they reach the axle mounts to bolt them up.
I'm not sure where your located but if your in California and close to me I wouldn't mind helping you. It's not that hard.

Carl @ Chassisworks
05-18-2015, 04:23 PM
I heard that Speedtech recently had a phone installed and Blake took some classes so he could learn how to use it.

:)

I bet your kids know how to use it. They can probably program the VCR, set your pinion angle, and align the front end too.

killer69
05-19-2015, 08:10 AM
I heard that Speedtech recently had a phone installed and Blake took some classes so he could learn how to use it.

:)

I bet your kids know how to use it. They can probably program the VCR, set your pinion angle, and align the front end too.

HAHAHA
Yes it rang Monday morning and we handled the above problem,

cwylie
05-19-2015, 08:51 AM
Is there a separate right and left arm? I dont remember seeing that either.