PDA

View Full Version : New from Boca Raton 68 Camaro

Autograff323
04-06-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm just in the starting faze of my project I've wanted to do this for so long and now I'm 35 and here we go!

BMR Sales
04-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Welcome!

rlodad
04-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Welcome! I'm also in Boca (Les Jardins). Finished my 1969 Camaro SS Vert about a year ago. Let me know if you have questions. I am far from the most experienced here, but I did learn from my mistakes. (I'm an eye surgeon when not wrenching...). Also, there is a local mechanic who is superb and lives in Delray, who goes by NOT A TA on this site. I don't know how much experience you have, but he is superb if you need help or a second set of hands at some point. If you hear of local car shows, especially chevy specific, I'd love to hear about them. My build, posted by NOT A TA (John) is at: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/90846-My-1st-PT-69-Camaro-vert-build?highlight=notata
Brad

Autograff323
04-08-2015, 10:50 AM
I am in the process of sanding the 68 down! It's almost at all metal now I can start to replace panels and start to get it in good shape again! Would love to see your 69 to get some measurements PM with your info and I'll give you my info so we can check it out