PDA

View Full Version : :)My new WDue frame is here!:)

ATAK, Inc.
10-17-2005, 05:50 AM
Just got it on Saturday, the only bad thing, it didn't come with aany instructions/list of hardware needed. Easily fixed with a quick phone call to Wayne. Other han that, WOW, what an awesome set-up, pictures do not do it justice. Now I have to do about 2 months of honey-do's to reciprocate for my wife getting me the frame, nice gift, eh!!! Which is ok, cause Istill have a mountain of parts to get.
Pics and updates to follow.
Tom

F70t/a
10-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Cool can't wait to see the pics :git:

JLM
10-17-2005, 08:09 AM
:postpics:

can't wait to see this. Eventually I'd like to put a wayne due under my firebird.

Piet
10-19-2005, 09:00 AM
waiting for pics too.....

ATAK, Inc.
10-19-2005, 10:15 AM
I'll try to get some pics of the frame, but it may be moot, I just moved out, my wife snapped and is threatening to sell all of my project. All because she couldn't get ahold of me for 1-1/2 hours, f*ck her!
I am half tempted to massage the car and LS1 with a sledge hammer, then nobody would want it, or maybe I should roll it out of the garage and burn it to the ground.
F#*%- it, F#*%- it all, I am pissed and hate life and every one in it!!!
May not be posting much more here, if things change I'll let you know.
atak

J-Rod
10-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Wow, this thread went downhill in a hurry:/

Hope everything works out for you man!

Travis B
10-19-2005, 10:47 AM
I'll try to get some pics of the frame, but it may be moot, I just moved out, my wife snapped and is threatening to sell all of my project. All because she couldn't get ahold of me for 1-1/2 hours, f*ck her!
I am half tempted to massage the car and LS1 with a sledge hammer, then nobody would want it, or maybe I should roll it out of the garage and burn it to the ground.
F#*%- it, F#*%- it all, I am pissed and hate life and every one in it!!!
May not be posting much more here, if things change I'll let you know.
atak

dam man.....if you need to sell off some parts before the old lady gets it theres a for sale forum or e-bay but something tells me burning it all wouldn't be cool!

Sorry to here about the situation

Poopy
10-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Sell it to a friend for $100, and collect it after the old lady is off your back.

Good luck!

F70t/a
10-19-2005, 04:34 PM
:confused: Sorry to hear that man. Hope it all works out