PDA

View Full Version : USCA Registration costs

Beach Cruiser
03-29-2015, 05:04 AM
I'm registered for the Charlotte event in July, I'm a first time competitor. I swear I read early on that there would be a discount or rebate for First Timers? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is this true, or am I just imagining things?

nokones
03-29-2015, 07:01 PM
No, you are not imaging it. When you register, you pay the full price at first. As you are completing the registration process, you enter "FIRST" in the box for a promotion code. When the registrar verifys that this truly your first event, they will refund half of the fee and credit your credit card accordingly. If you are lucky to be the best of the first timers you get your whole entry fee for free and an award. I was the lucky one this weekend at Fort Worth.

GrabberGT
03-30-2015, 06:47 AM
No, you are not imaging it. When you register, you pay the full price at first. As you are completing the registration process, you enter "FIRST" in the box for a promotion code. When the registrar verifys that this truly your first event, they will refund half of the fee and credit your credit card accordingly. If you are lucky to be the best of the first timers you get your whole entry fee for free and an award. I was the lucky one this weekend at Fort Worth.

Be honest Kenny. Luck had nothing to do with it. You brought a killer C4 and are one heck of a driver. Congrats on the award. Im sure you Vegas invite isnt too far away. Keep it up.

Beach Cruiser
03-30-2015, 06:57 AM
That's great news! I can almost buy one more BFG Tire with the savings!

nokones
03-31-2015, 04:06 AM

Be honest Kenny. Luck had nothing to do with it. You brought a killer C4 and are one heck of a driver. Congrats on the award. Im sure you Vegas invite isnt too far away. Keep it up.

Thanks for the kind words. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me in getting the car sorted out but, it will be fun.

chichirone
03-31-2015, 07:31 PM
Kenny, congrats on the first timers award. It was awesome to watch you put the hammer down in the Vette. It is a pretty nasty car and you have skills man.

Beach Cruiser
04-01-2015, 04:24 AM
Yep, it's true! I registered and paid the full amount using the code FIRST and two days later I was refunded half!

nokones
04-01-2015, 06:23 AM
Kenny, congrats on the first timers award. It was awesome to watch you put the hammer down in the Vette. It is a pretty nasty car and you have skills man.

Thank you. It was my first time on a true DOT Street Tire. My suspension was setup for the sticky tires and I had real bad push problem. Of course some of the push problem was the driver because I do not know how to drive on the Rivals yet. It is like starting all over learning how to drive. However, the push problem kinda helped out on the hotlaps because I didn't get close of being loose. The car definitely did not want to rotate at both ends of the road course.

All in all, I had loads of fun in all the segments and I am looking forward to the other events.

LemonTwisted
07-14-2015, 05:40 AM
Does anyone know if the $25 Membership discount works with the First Timers discount?