PDA

View Full Version : Morris Classic 3 point seat color seat belts

130fe
03-19-2015, 07:47 PM
I am writing this review of the MCC 3 point belts as disappointment more than anything else. I ordered a set of blue (one of their standard colors they advertise) for the front of my 68 camaro coupe through another vendor. The seat belts showed up yesterday and I was happy to put them in. When I opened the box, I had the blue belts (that I ordered) BUT black receiver. Initially I thought it might have been a mix up and called MCC. I talked to one of their Reps and told her what the issue was. She told me that they always ship black receivers with color belts because they have trouble getting a similar colored receiver. I can understand paying and waiting a little more for a colored set, but paying $300 for this color combination is unsatisfactory. Just be warned that anyone that orders a non black 3 point belt from them will get this same combination. Here is a picture of what I got.

jknight16
03-20-2015, 09:57 PM
I get that it would have been nice for them to include a receiver with the matching color given the price, but.....wouldn't a $10 can of vinyl/plastic dye resolve the issue?

1976CamaroGuy
04-30-2015, 01:02 PM
I get that it would have been nice for them to include a receiver with the matching color given the price, but.....wouldn't a $10 can of vinyl/plastic dye resolve the issue?

I kind of thought the same thing, just paint it to match like you would any interior part that came in only black that needed to be a certain color.

icemanrd19
05-02-2015, 02:51 PM
You shouldn't have to paint it if he would have received what he was expecting.

Side note does yours hit the door panel?