PDA

View Full Version : Speedtech New First / second Gen Subframe

killer69
03-09-2015, 06:59 AM
SPEEDTECH PERFORMANCE
Monday, March 15, 2015

You may already know Speedtech Performance has acquired the rights and production of the Ironworks CAD designed full chassis for 67-72 C10 Trucks, 55-57 Chevys & 68-72 Chevelles/GM A-Bodies. What you may not know is we also currently have NEW Front Subframe & Suspension packages in the works for 67-69 F-Bodies, 68-74 X-Bodies & 70-81 F-Bodies.

Here is the juicy part. Speedtech Performance contracted Ron Sutton to optimize the front suspension & steering geometry, the way only he can, on all the new Speedtech Performance chassis and front subframes. For the first time, you can bolt in a chassis or front subframe with Ron Sutton Race Technology optimized geometry.

Ron said, “This was a tough project, because we needed to achieve the optimum front dynamic roll center for any suspension strategy the customer wants to run ... and we did it ... it turned out perfect. This combined with the best Ackerman of any available front end, optimum camber gain and minimal jacking effect ... makes these the best handling, steering & driving chassis and subframes available. They are an upgrade from Speedtech’s current product offerings and frankly any full chassis or front subframe in the Pro Touring market today.”

The front suspension is based around the NEXT Generation of the ATS Forged 7075 Aluminum Spindle design that now makes it possible to have what Ron calls, “The best possible multi use suspension package available.” Ron stated the Next-Gen ATS spindle in its new configuration offers “Better geometry than any Corvette or Corvette copy spindle.”

Some of the many technical advantages of the new ATS Spindle & Speedtech Chassis/Subframe Geometry:

· Reduced KPI/SAI angle
· Requires less caster to achieve optimum full tire contact patch
· Significantly less scrub radius for improved grip in tight turns
· HD C7 hubs & bearings standard
· Improved design steering arm with max Ackerman
· Optimum rack & pinion location
· Amazing 95% Ackerman achieves optimum tire slip angle, significantly increasing front tire grip
· Virtually Zero Bump Steer (.005”)
· Up to 30 degree turn angle (tire size dependant)
· Roll center achieves optimum dynamic location for low, mid & high travel suspension strategies
· Increased shock length allowing higher suspension travel
· Excellent .76 motion ratio for improved shock response & control
· 3-Piece splined Speedway Engineering sway bar standard – Wide range of rates available
· Excellent for Autocross, Road Course and Street Driving

The other exciting part is that we have arranged for Ron Sutton to provide our competitive clients custom Autocross/Track Day suspension combinations & tuning support on an individualized basis (for a small flat fee) for the full line of full chassis & front subframes. Ron Sutton Race Technology is an authorized dealer for the entire Speedtech product line.

We are REALLY excited about this game changing chassis and front subframe/suspension line and although it is a couple months from being ready to ship we just felt we should let you know. We are taking pre-orders through Speedtech Performance and Ron Sutton Race Technology starting March 15th. Once the chassis & subframes are in production, they will be available through all Speedtech dealers. Stay tuned for pricing and other options.

Contact Speedtech Performance at:
Phone: (435) 628-4300
Shop: 3884 S. River Road, Bldg. A, St. George, Utah 84790
Email: [email protected]

Contact Ron Sutton Race Technology at:
Phone: (916) 834-8051
Email: [email protected] ([email protected])

k7king
03-09-2015, 07:07 AM
Can't wait to see pics.

rchaskin
03-09-2015, 07:11 AM
.....WOW. Getting serious now!!

David Pozzi
03-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Blake, this is exciting news, - congratulations!

cornfedbill
03-09-2015, 08:11 AM
This is great news! The bar has been raised.

I am eager to see the photos.

CampbellshotrodsAZ
03-09-2015, 08:43 AM
I'll definitely be following this. I'll be building 2 71's, and a 77 F-body in the near future.

killer69
03-09-2015, 09:51 AM
I'll definitely be following this. I'll be building 2 71's, and a 77 F-body in the near future.

AND SO CLOSE TOO , Easy drive to pick them up or drop off for install!!

CampbellshotrodsAZ
03-09-2015, 10:17 AM
AND SO CLOSE TOO , Easy drive to pick them up or drop off for install!!

Lol, no, not far at all, easy 7 hour drive it looks like. Can't afford the package plus install, but would consider picking one up. I've been wanting to come up and check out Kindig-It design sometime. I'm several months out from "needing" to buy one, but if you need a 71 Camaro or Firebird, or 77 Trans Am to verify fitment, I can be there in a days notice. :lmao: Already got your control arms on my 67 Camaro.

130fe
03-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Always great to see newer technology put into our older cars. More options is great for the consumer. Great news!

Ron Sutton
03-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Hey Guys! Thanks for the kind words.

This was a fun project for me & the results turned out excellent. The first goal was make it perform mean on the track with no side effects on the street. This was one of the easier goals. In addition to the new geometry providing full tire contact patch for performance handling when autocrossing or tracking the vehicle, the higher 7.0° caster & low static camber actually makes the street manners tamer & the tire wear less. Frankly, this new package is safer on the street if you need to make evasive maneuvers.

The upper control arms are slugged with precision, laser etched slugs marked 7°, 8° & 9° ... allowing you to make easy, simple & confident caster changes if desired.

The tough goal ... which no other factory or aftermarket front subframe or full chassis I have measurements on achieves ... is putting the dynamic roll center in the optimum spot for all of the common suspension strategies. The new Speedtech chassis & front subframes have an excellent 3" static roll center at ride height & achieves the optimum roll center with any of the three common suspension strategies.
#1 For conventional suspension set-ups with low front end travel during dive (1" ±) & higher roll angle during cornering (3° ±) ... the dynamic roll center is an optimum 2".

#2 For modern suspension set-ups with high front end travel during dive (3" ±) & lower roll angle during cornering (1° ±) ... the dynamic roll center is an optimum 0".

#3 For suspension set-ups with moderate front end travel during dive (2" ±) & moderate roll angle (2° ±) ... the dynamic roll center is an optimum 1".

This required a change to the ATS spindle & Speedtech stepped up and got'er done. This "Next Gen ATS" spindle & new framework allowed me to achieve the optimum roll centers, camber gain, caster gain ... with low angle upper control arms for reduced "jacking effect". That means the car runs flatter than other set-ups with the same spring & sway bar rates. :)

The bump steer for typical travel ranges is practically zero (.005"). For serious competitors, Speedtech performance is offering a bump steer kit, making it easy to add some "bump out" to fine tune the slip angle of the inside tire ... to the optimum degree for the tires you choose to run. All the serious competitors know the BFG Rival & Falken RT615 have different sidewall construction, and therefore different slip angles provide maximum grip. In years to come, other tires will be introduced that vary from these. All these new Speedtech chassis & front subframes will need for maximum grip is a little bump steer fine tuning.

I use the term "fine tuning" for a very key reason. We worked at this & worked at this. And by we, I mean Speedtech & I both worked to make this happen. We achieved 100% Ackerman ... with a rack & pinion. At this point all the other chassis designers jaws just dropped, because that is challenging to achieve with any steering system & extremely challenging with a R&P.

What that means to the car owner is:
* Absolute better grip from the inside front tire
* Increased total front grip
* Higher corner speed capability for autocross & track days
* Closer side to side tire temps
* Improved tire wear
* Better street manners
* No squealing from inside tire on tight parking lot turns

I know Speedtech said 95% Ackerman in their original posting. They are being conservative & legally correct. If a person runs no toe-out, it has 95% Ackerman. But the suggested set-up (by me) is 1/16" toe out on each side (1/8" total toe out) ... which makes the Ackerman 100% when turned. The 100% Ackerman & zero bump steer required a new design steering arm. Again, Speedtech showed their commitment to making this the best package & created new steering arms to go with their new ATS spindles. The standard package runs a traditional tapered tie rod end. The optional "bump steer kit" allows owners to fine tune their bump steer for optimum front tire grip & turn in responsiveness.

Other key features are:
* The lower 7.45° KPI
* Low scrub radius (exact amount depends on wheels)
* Longer front shock mounting for higher travel capacity
* Higher .76 motion ratio
* 3-Piece splined Speedway Engineering sway bar standard

The higher motion ratio doesn't provide a performance gain as far as springs are concerned. You end up ordering softer spring rates to get to the same target wheel rate, so there is no performance gain there. The grip gain is because the shocks respond quicker with a higher motion ratio. This provides more control of the tire & wheel ... keeping it in contact with the road/track surface better ... providing more grip. This is not a "theory." This provides a measurable increase in grip. A .76 motion ratio provides over 50% better response time than the typical .50 motion ratio in most production cars. How much more grip this provides is track surface dependent. If the track surface is glass smooth, there could be zero gain in grip. If the track is typical with small rolling undulations, the grip increase can be in the 10-30% range. If the track is rough ... or portions of the track are rough ... in those areas the grip difference is huge because the shock & suspension are responding quicker ... keeping the tire contact patch on the track more.

Love the 3-piece splined bar. Kudos for Speedtech using the top supplier in the industry, Speedway Engineering ... and it's standard. Now you can choose whatever size bar & rates you desire ... and change it quickly (and inexpensively) if you want a different rate.

In my experience, this is the best suspension & steering geometry available today in full chassis and front subframes.

:1st:

rickpaw
03-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Speedtech & RSRT=winning combo.

Would love to see the pictures of the new frame. Of course with my luck, 3 months after I bought AFX spindles from Ron, Speedtech comes out with a brand new spindle design.

killer69
03-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Speedtech & RSRT=winning combo.

Would love to see the pictures of the new frame. Of course with my luck, 3 months after I bought AFX spindles from Ron, Speedtech comes out with a brand new spindle design.

Not to worry Rick as the new spindle ONLY WORKS ON THE NEW chassis and Subframes. so you are still good

ace_xp2
03-10-2015, 10:51 AM
[B]
I know Speedtech said 95% Ackerman in their original posting. They are being conservative & legally correct. If a person runs no toe-out, it has 95% Ackerman. But the suggested set-up (by me) is 1/16" toe out on each side (1/8" total toe out) ... which makes the Ackerman 100% when turned. The 100% Ackerman & zero bump steer required a new design steering arm. Again, Speedtech showed their commitment to making this the best package & created new steering arms to go with their new ATS spindles. The standard package runs a traditional tapered tie rod end. The optional "bump steer kit" allows owners to fine tune their bump steer for optimum front tire grip & turn in responsiveness.

100% at a particular angle though right? You'll get more and less depending on how much steering you're winding since part of you ackerman is being derived from toe. Unless you've got an interesting steering geometry and only talking about 95% ackerman as derived from steering arm angles and not rack or center link positions.

Ron Sutton
03-10-2015, 02:49 PM
100% at a particular angle though right? You'll get more and less depending on how much steering you're winding since part of you ackerman is being derived from toe. Unless you've got an interesting steering geometry and only talking about 95% ackerman as derived from steering arm angles and not rack or center link positions.

Hey Ace!

Yup 100% at a specific point. In this case when the outside front tire is at 25°.

Ace, you know this, but most guys may not ... Ackerman is never linear, nor constant. Ideally we want more than 100% Ackerman at initial corner turn in. This increases the initial front tire grip & steering responsiveness. Then we want to continue having Ackerman keep the inside tire slip angle optimum for maximum grip. Ideally we want to go from somewhere above 100% to somewhere around 100%. I say "around" and "somewhere" because the actual optimum Ackerman varies with the tires we're running & how well we're loading the inside front tire.

I attached a couple slip angle illustrations for anyone reading along that wants to understand this better. The first illustration just shows what slip angle is. Too many folks read the word "slip" and think the tire is slipping. Slip angle is simply the angle difference between the wheel & tire contact patch.

Slip angle is absolutely key to tire grip. The red line in the graph above shows a bias ply racing slick. The Coefficient of Friction numbers on the side of the graph translate to grip/traction. The slip angle degrees along the bottom of the graph are referring to the wheel angle difference compared to the tire's contact patch. The graph shows us the tire gains grip (Coefficient of Friction) as the slip angle increases ... reaches a plateau in a range of slip angle ... and then falls off if we exceed the optimum slip angle. Our 200 tread wear street tires have a similar shaped graph & characteristics to the red line ... but at a lower peak number than the bias ply slick, probably peaking in the 1.0-1.2 CoF range depending on brand, model & temps.

There are several things that affect what the optimum slip angle is for a tire.
* The carcass design (stiffer vs more pliable)
* The sidewall design (stiffer vs more pliable)
* Sidewall height (affects sidewall stiffness)
* Tire pressure (affects sidewall stiffness as well as the tires spring rate)
* Tire design (radial vs bias ply)
* Rim width to tire width ratio (narrower rims increase the slip angle needed for optimum grip/wider rims decrease the needed angle for optimum grip)

When a well handling (neutral/balanced) car is driven to its limits ... the outside front tire is automatically at its optimum slip angle. It is providing the maximum grip it can. It doesn't have any more grip to offer. If you try to go faster, the outside front tire simply breaks traction & the car pushes. Since we can't go through the corner any faster than the front end has grip ... if we're going to make the car corner any faster ... we need more front end grip. We can't get any more out of the outside front tire. It is maxed.

So we look to the inside front tire to add some front end grip to the equation.

Just for conversation sake ... and to use the graph above ... let's say the optimum slip angle is in the 9°-10° range ... like the red line above. If we're driving a car to its limits, that outside front tire is at a 10° slip angle & providing the max grip it can. Just for giggles, so guys can embrace the concept, I'll lay out some Ackerman/Slip Angles samples. These numbers are not accurate, nor am I going to map out all the steering angle possibilities. This example is simply indicative of the concept. Speed & load is what gets the outside front tire to its max slip angle (10° in this example). If we have zero Ackerman ... meaning the inside front wheel is at the same angle as the outside wheel ... the inside front tire would have very low slip angle ... because it is loaded significantly less than the outside tire.

For conversation sake, let's say:
A. Zero Ackerman puts the inside front tire at 2° slip angle. (Look at the graph and see the CoF/Grip number for 2° slip angle)
B. 25% Ackerman puts the inside front tire at 4° slip angle.
C. 50% Ackerman puts the inside front tire at 6° slip angle.
D. 75% Ackerman puts the inside front tire at 8° slip angle.
E. 100% Ackerman puts the inside front tire at 10° slip angle. (Look at the CoF/Grip now.)
F. 125% Ackerman puts the inside front tire at 12° slip angle. (Too much/less grip & more heat)

Does that help to understand what we're doing with Ackerman? I had a racing friend say ... after he understood it ... that Ackerman was an mechanical way to increase the slip angle of the inside front tire & increase its grip. I agree with that 100%. Just so we're clear ... the load is still less on the inside front tire ... just the CoF goes up. Think of it as xxx pounds of corner load x .50 Cof at a low slip angle ... or xxx pounds of corner load x 1.xx at the optimum slip angle. Which do we want? Its a no brainer.

Depending on how far the Ackerman was off, we can double & triple the grip provided by the inside front tire. But don't think this inside tire can provide as much grip as the outside tire. It simply can not due to the major load differential. I've seen the corner speeds increase 5%-12% when guys "get this" & rework their Ackerman.

Anyway ... thanks for the question Ace. Hope everyone understood that.

:twothumbs

rchaskin
03-10-2015, 04:38 PM
I have a couple of Questions....Nova biased of course.

Will the track width be changed?
How much extra room for tires / how much narrower than stock is the frame?
What wheel size / tire size was this developed around?
Are you planning on pairing this the with the ST Torque arm, or is a 3-link coming?

Thanks!!!

Rag Top Rob
03-10-2015, 06:13 PM

Are you planning on pairing this the with the ST Torque arm, or is a 3-link coming?

Thanks!!!

What he say????

Nicks67GTO
03-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Will the updated AFX spindles do anything cool for the A-body crowd?

Buryingthesun
03-11-2015, 05:56 AM
Does this mean the standard Speedtech front subframe will drop in price ;)

killer69
03-11-2015, 06:55 AM

Thanks!!!

The frame is 34" outside width the first gen Camaro/nova is 37" wide.
On the first gen we are expecting to fit a 315 x 18 and will also shoot for a 325 but that is really more dependant on control arm and sway bar shape and location, The nova is about 1.5" narrower (at the outer fender lip) than a first gen. so that becomes a problem, I managed to fit 275 35 18 on my nova but it needed major work to the inside and outside of the inner wheel well and fender lip. but I would expect you could squeeze a 295?? on a Nova with the required work.
Yes the torque arm will be the suspension of choice.
Track width will remain at 60" (not exactly true) HUB FACE to HUB FACE will be 60" but that will be the width INCLUDING brake hats. As you know the track width changes based on wheel/tire combo

killer69
03-11-2015, 06:56 AM
Does this mean the standard Speedtech front subframe will drop in price ;)

No decision on that, yet

killer69
03-11-2015, 06:58 AM
Will the updated AFX spindles do anything cool for the A-body crowd?

it will NOT fit an A BODY it uses the wrong ball joints. I have not plugged the numbers into the suspension program to even see if it is close. once I get through all this I will look at it but don't hold your breath, the CURRENT AFX spindle works wonders on that platform.

efs69
03-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Good stuff Blake. Look forward to seeing more.

Buryingthesun
03-12-2015, 06:03 AM
No decision on that, yet

Definite dream come true if that happens. Then I can afford the frame I need :)

holschen
03-29-2015, 03:35 AM
pics ... Plbbeeaaase ;-)
Price wise?
Happy news came now as I was thinking of a subframe.
But this will not be upgradeble as the old one right?

Ron Sutton
03-29-2015, 07:44 AM
pics ... Plbbeeaaase ;-)
Price wise?

Sorry, but there are no photos available yet of the front subframes. This was just an announcement of what's coming soon. We're currently taking pre-orders & creating a build list.

If anyone has more or different questions about the suspension in the full chassis or front subframes ... I'm happy to help.

:cheers:

Ron Sutton
03-29-2015, 09:08 AM
pics ... Plbbeeaaase ;-)
Price wise?

New Speedtech Front Subframe & Suspension Package

New Cutting Edge Design Includes:

Strong Box type laser cut and jig welded construction - reduced weight over factory subframe.
Special subframe width & shape allowing 315 front tires.
Factory alignment holes offer ease of aligning frame to body and bumpers.
Mounting hardware, instructions, and custom alignment specs.
Ron Sutton Race Technology geometry built-in.
Upper control arms feature additional caster adjustability.
Speedtech high clearance upper & lower tubular control arms
Control arms powder coated gloss black and fully assembled with Delrin bushings.
3-piece Speedway Engineering sway bar – Wide choice of rates.
Unisteer power rack & pinion steering.
Next-Gen ATS 7075 Forged Aluminum Spindles.
ATS high-Ackerman steering arms for ATS spindles.
C7 heavy duty bearings & hubs.
Increased header and exhaust clearance.
Motor stands accept small block engines with OEM style mounts.
Accepts LSX engines with Speedtech fabricated oil pan and motor mounts.
Adjustable engine frame stands allows 3/4" fore & aft range.
Fully adjustable rear cross member fits all GM transmissions as well as T-56 and TKO.
Built-in tow/tie down hooks eliminate strapping around painted frames.
Comes bare. Powder coat options available.

From Speedtech Performance, the base package includes:

Viking double adjustable twin tube coil-over shocks, including delrin thrust washers & adjusting wrench.
Viking coil-over springs – Wide choice of rates.
Base Price for complete subframe & suspension is $6899 + $200 crating fee

From Ron Sutton Race Technology, the base package includes:

Ridetech single adjustable mono-tube gas coil-over shocks, including delrin thrust washers & adjusting wrench.
Hypercoil coil-over springs – Wide choice of rates.
Base Price is $7099 + $200 crating fee

OPTIONS:
• Powder Coat Subframe – Flat Black
• Powder Coat Subframe – Semi-Gloss Black
• Powder Coat Subframe – Gloss Black
• Powder Coat Subframe – Gun Metal Grey
• Powder Coat Subframe – Silver
• Billet Aluminum Body Mount Set
• Engine Bay Round Tube Chassis Down Bar Supports
• Double Joint Steering Shaft Kit
• GM Steering Column Adapter .
• LSx Engine Adapter Plates
• Speedtech 1 3/4" LSx Headers, Mill Finish
• Speedtech LSx 1 3/4" Headers, Show Polished Finish
• Speedtech 2" LSx Headers, Mill finish
• Ron Sutton Tailored Suspension Tech Service #40STP
• Ron Sutton Tailored Brake Tech Service #29
• Ridetech Digressive Triple Adj Shocks w/AutoX-Star Valving
• JRI Digressive Triple Adj Shocks w/AutoX-Star Valving
• JRI Digressive Triple Adj Shocks w/Track-Star Valving

If you like to spec one out for your car project, contact either:

Speedtech Performance at:
Phone:(435) 628-4300
Shop: 3884 S. River Road, Bldg. A, St. George, Utah 84790
Email:[email protected]

Ron Sutton Race Technology at:
Phone: (916) 834-8051
Email: [email protected]

greatwhitebuffalo
03-29-2015, 09:30 AM
New sub-frames sound great! Couple of questions I'm running a LSX motor /T-56 trans in 68 Camaro ...
What oil pan clears frame/rack pinion?
Motor mounts/ motor position?
Headers?
Will my factor Camaro (4th gen) front drive accessories clear ?
Thanks for the time
Ryan

greatwhitebuffalo
04-23-2015, 12:14 PM
Any updates on the sub frame? Pic?

Ron Sutton
04-23-2015, 01:07 PM
New sub-frames sound great! Couple of questions I'm running a LSX motor /T-56 trans in 68 Camaro ...
Headers?
Thanks for the time
Ryan

Ryan, Blake Foster of Speedtech will need to answer these questions as he is doing all the mock up in the car. I just designed the suspension & steering geometry. Give Blake a call at (435) 628-4300.

Any updates on the sub frame? Pic?

The very first chassis being built with my new suspension & steering geometry is the Speedtech C10 Truck Chassis. They are just about finished with it & will post up photos in the next week or so. The new 1st-Gen Subframe will be "similar" but not identical. The 1st-Gen Subframe is not in production yet. The design work is completed & it is in the prototype & test fit stage. I think Speedtech will start production of the 1st-Gen Subframe & suspension packages we have pre-sold in a few weeks. We can't nail it down any closer than that.

cactuss4
04-23-2015, 02:23 PM
w0w I missed this thread, glad it got bubbled back up. Having Ron as an advisor /contributor to this is huge.

Since the A body (66 Chevelle) is not listed, where should I send the car to get proto typed? :))

subscribed

killer69
04-23-2015, 03:27 PM
Headers?
Thanks for the time
Ryan

its is a little early to answer all of these 100%
We KNOW the ATS and Autokraft will fit. the GM muscle car pan MAY the design of this suspension is NO COMPROMISE so something MUST give. We are Pretty confidant that a Big Block WILL NOT FIT, height wise. for instance, but really this is a road race auto X suspension and you will be using a LS or SBC.

Frame stands will come with the sub frame (included in the price) LS or SB the ATS adaptors will still need to be used.
the Engine position.................. it will sit where it FITS.
we will have headers that FIT, I can guarantee NO off the shelf header will fit. it is SUPER tight.

The eonly issue will be the AC compressor, as per usual, we have tried the CTSV and Corvette and the pump physically will fit it is the location, the fittings are the issue they need to come out the top of the pump we found a TrailBlazer pump but the distance out for the belt is wrong. BEST bet is an aftermarket drive or No air.

killer69
04-23-2015, 03:28 PM
w0w I missed this thread, glad it got bubbled back up. Having Ron as an advisor /contributor to this is huge.

Since the A body (66 Chevelle) is not listed, where should I send the car to get proto typed? :))

subscribed

we will have an Abody full frame mid summer. feel free to send it so we can install it for you.

Buryingthesun
04-23-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm excited to see the new first gen frame completed!

killer69
04-24-2015, 05:57 AM
I'm excited to see the new first gen frame completed!

So are we.
I have the first prototype bolted in a body. working on fitment and that stuff.
give us a couple weeks.

killer69
05-08-2015, 02:55 PM
This is the front suspension on the C10. the front cross member will be just about identical. the control arms will change in width to narrow the WMS to the required Camaro width of 60" (plus brake hats) we did this because it makes the suspension work a bit better. So at least you can see roughly what it will look like.

The Camaro will probably use a Sweet MFG rack (waiting for a sample to test fit) which will be WAY better than most others available. This will handle 315 front tires in any application and last.
The splined sway bar will be available in multiple rates from 570lb for the street to 1250lb for a big road course.

obviously the sway bar is not installed on this frame yet. Monday

cactuss4
05-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Ron Sutton I'm willing to sign the adoption papers if you will have me? I come with a bit of baggage, a wife a kid and a Chevelle! Can't wait for pictures and pricing, just started looking at the 2-3 options currently available for the Chevelle.

Tory

Ron Sutton
05-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Ron Sutton I'm willing to sign the adoption papers if you will have me? I come with a bit of baggage, a wife a kid and a Chevelle! Can't wait for pictures and pricing, just started looking at the 2-3 options currently available for the Chevelle.

Tory

Tory, I'm all in on the kid & Chevelle ... because I love kids or Chevelles. But, we'll have to negotiate a bit on the wife. I love mine, but one is enough :lol:

A lot of people are asking about the new first gen & second gen subframes that are coming ... but the new full chassis is going to be bad azz in the A-bodies, trucks & 567 Chevies. Can't wait. :)

FYI: I can't take credit for the style & cool looks of the frame. I didn't design the frame, just the suspension & steering geometry.

:cheers: