PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys 2015 fort worth March 20, 21, 22nd Discussion

icemanrd19
03-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Any vendors going to be here that might be able to help me? Both are for a ls swapped 67 and 69 camaro.

Detroit speed are you going to be there? If so ill pick up a battery relocation kit, might get two of them

Prc are you going to be there? Im looking for a radiator, might get two of them

Tremec? Im looking for a t56 might get two of them.

GM? looking for a lsa and a ls3

Hooker? t56 crossmember

If someone else is local and has what i need above used message me.

icemanrd19
03-14-2015, 01:22 PM
nothing?

mmosley
03-14-2015, 06:07 PM
nothing?

I guess you have to go for the back up plan and just hang with me... people will have stuff there. Are you going Saturday?

tommycomfort
03-15-2015, 04:52 AM
I looked at DSE's "speed tour" section on their website and saw that they will be there. I bet Mast Motorsports would be there too if you wanted to talk to them about engines. Tremec usually has a display at goodguys events but that stuff changes every year and I'm pretty sure they don't sell direct but would give you a list of companies that do.

icemanrd19
03-15-2015, 12:20 PM
I was going to go friday. Maybe i will go sat instead. Worst case scenario i want to leave with a new radiator

Mach1_Ron
03-17-2015, 04:39 AM
I'm just hoping the Weather Holds out and doesn't Rain all weekend. Last I saw... Rain on Friday, clearing on Saturday and Nice on Sunday.

icemanrd19
03-17-2015, 03:29 PM
yea i just looked at it and its saying the best weather day is sat. Ill have cash on hand and hopefully ill buy some parts

icemanrd19
03-18-2015, 07:40 PM
Im taking 2 to 3k out there and hopefully buying something. If the right motor and trans is there ill bring the credit card with me :)

GrabberGT
03-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Im taking 2 to 3k out there and hopefully buying something. If the right motor and trans is there ill bring the credit card with me :)

I think we all would like to give you a ride autocrossing. Maybe we can shake some of that cash out of your pocket. :naughty:

AZ's68
03-21-2015, 07:09 PM
How's everything going out there? has the weather taken away from event at all? I'm off tomorrow and plan on going out there. first time to a goodguys event, don't know what to expect

mmosley
03-21-2015, 07:26 PM
How's everything going out there? has the weather taken away from event at all? I'm off tomorrow and plan on going out there. first time to a goodguys event, don't know what to expect

Weather was good today... at least from 8am to about 2pm. It misted a little but they were running the autocross and the times were pretty good. It was overcast and a little cool which made it kind of nice actually. The Roadster Shop Corvette was pretty sick! Attendance at the autocross was about 80% what I remember from the last time we went. Show field and crowd attendance was maybe 50%.

gscherer78ta
03-22-2015, 05:03 PM
I went out today for all American Sunday and it was a ghost town. There were 15 or so cars all wanting to autocross and no one to run the event. It was wet on the ground but several of the drivers were there the day before and said they did parade laps to dry out and then ran. It was very disappointing to me. The good guys aren't so good to the "late models"...