PDA

View Full Version : Coilovers???

rayy
03-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Just installed Coilovers from Van Steel today went on great no problems. Well I went to lower the car and even with it all the way adjusted the car still sits way high. I have a 255-35-18 on the front and its like four inches from the top of the tire. I have seen pics of cars with this set up and look nothing like this. I know it will settle some but not that much. Any help would great. Thanks

Schwartz Performance
03-07-2015, 03:23 PM
I don't have a solution for this, however we had a customer bring his car by with the same issue. Everything looked like it was installed ok, but the lower mounts looked like they needed to be lower to shift the body down. Jeff (Schwartz) called Danny Popp and Danny said he modified some things to get it lower.. But we didn't hear back from that customer or fix the problem.
He talked with Van Steel about it and they claimed never to have an issue with this.. I suggest calling them Monday and mentioning a guy in IL that you know has the same issue and see what they can do about it.

-Dale

rayy
03-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks Dale will do. It's got to come down I get a nose bleed when I sit in it! It's high!

TheJDMan
03-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Do you know what the spring rates are?