PDA

View Full Version : G Body LS Swap Radiator Looking for a few suggestions???

Rwolf15241
02-21-2015, 02:47 PM
G Body LS Swap Radiator Looking for a few suggestions???, I will be running a LS3/550 HP with a 6 speed what are you guys using??

howehot
02-21-2015, 07:20 PM
My Monte has a DeWitts. Came with Spal fans and relays. Out of the box and in the car, no assembly required. It has been a great unit from day one. Dual pass with steam port.

El Camino has a RnD. This was their first unit. Fit is ok and I had to find fans to fit, went with LS F body unit. Looks like it will do the job but if I had it to do over I would go back to DeWitts. Overall price would be about the same but the DeWitts required much less hassle.

Both units have a trans cooler which I use for the power steering.

Rwolf15241
02-22-2015, 05:53 PM
Cool thanks for the info, keep it coming guys

SparkyRnD
03-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Dan's issue was my delay in getting his radiator built and shipped. It was a prototype that he said he didn't need right away, and I let it slip through the cracks back then. We resolved it and I also gave him back a full refund plus a free radiator as a way of apologizing for the delay. We have made many of these and we build / ship within 3-4 weeks. Here is a link to them on our site:
http://rndfabrication.com/Gbody.html

We also offer a discount for forum members, and they are made here in the USA by hand, all TIG welded with no epoxy / glue / plastic.