PDA

View Full Version : 1 gen camaro,ls2 06 gto motor

jeffbr33
02-06-2015, 03:18 PM
hi everyone,I'm new hear but have been getting all kinds of good info and wanted to know if anybody is using the holley/hooker kit with 302-2 pan with a unisteer rack,i'v looked everywhere and found nothing,thanks in advance for all the info

Schwartz Performance
02-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Welcome!!

If you have a rear steer rack you'll need to use SpeedTech stainless headers. The hooker ones won't work with the steering shaft there.

I don't know about the pan though.. The swap we did with that rack was an LS7 which required the SpeedTech ATS pan.

-Dale

jeffbr33
02-07-2015, 03:43 AM
thanks Dale,I bought the car with the rack in it and I don't like the way it has a sharp angle in the joints I'm going to see if I can roll it back a little to correct that,i've been looking at holley/hooker kit because it puts the moter in a good spot for u joint angle,i'm hoping some body chime in on the pan thanks again

jeffbr33
02-17-2015, 03:59 PM
thanks Dale,I bought the car with the rack in it and I don't like the way it has a sharp angle in the joints I'm going to see if I can roll it back a little to correct that,i've been looking at holley/hooker kit because it puts the moter in a good spot for u joint angle,i'm hoping some body chime in on the pan thanks again

anybody have a rack in 1st gen Camaro with ls motor

andrewb70
02-17-2015, 04:22 PM
anybody have a rack in 1st gen Camaro with ls motor

Welcome...tech questions are better answered when posted in the appropriate sub-forum.

Andrew

BMR Sales
02-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Welcome Jeff!