PDA

View Full Version : ONE brand new set of Speedtech AFX Spindles - DEEP discount

MCB Matt
02-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Guys, I have ONE set of brand new short AFX Speedtech Spindles with 2013 Corvette ZR1 Hubs in the box still. Part# ATS 30000 F Please PM for your price

We sold the customer a complete Speedtech frame and he already had tall spindles and brakes and did not want to purchase a new brake kit.

These spindles will accept all C5/C6 Corvette brakes as well as Baer/Wilwood kits.

They will give you a 1" drop in Ride Height

I can set you up with a brake kit as well if needed.

I am selling these at about the price of the hubs alone so the the first guy in, gets them!

Some Details from Speedtech's Site:

Both ATS Tall and Standard Height spindles drop ride height 1" for a more aggressive stance and lower center of gravity. Relocated steering arm mounting points custom designed for each individual vehicle improve akerman and bring bump steer numbers down to nearly zero. Advantages of the 2013 ZR1 hub include a sealed maintenance free, heavy duty, large bearing pack which offers a stronger load capacity and can handle the abuse of street and track driving. The ATS spindle and ZR1 hub combination do not alter factory track width or bolt pattern allowing standard wheel fitment. Brake mounting is based on the C5/C6 Corvette and accepts factory Corvette brakes or packages from multiple manufacturers, including Baer, Wilwood, and others.

Thanks
Matt

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

72OBSESSED
02-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Pm sent

MCB Matt
02-02-2015, 12:37 PM
PM's being replied now. Sorry guys, I am getting dozens of Emails and PM's on these spindles. To be fair they will go to the first person that sends or calls with payment.

Thanks
Matt