PDA

View Full Version : People have received glass from Robert Jackson

DubyaS6
01-27-2015, 11:41 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that we ordered the front and rear glass for a 1st gen Camaro in October 2014 and just received it today.

bw68camaro
02-02-2015, 08:41 AM
I guess my experience is different that all of you. I had read all the post and bad press and last November I emailed Robert about it and talked to him about the bad press and the product and even though I didn't have a 100% perfect feeling about it I took a chance. Robert informed me my order would be on the next shipment he got in which would be about 7-10 weeks depending on when the shipment got to his warehouse. Over the last 2 months I emailed Robert about 1 to 2 times a week checking on the status as I do for all my car parts orders. Robert either emailed me back the same day or at the latest the next day. He was upfront each email about the status and I never felt like I was being led astray or being told a tale. Last week my order was due to ship out and Robert had an issue with the shipping company so had to change shippers....he quickly informed me of the change and late last week my shipment arrived undamaged with the weather stripping and the adhesive, so my order is complete. I have yet to install it in my 1968 Camaro but im looking forward to it and hope it turns out nice. So through the whole process....yes the lead time can be long but I was informed of that upfront. The communication was excellent in my mind. An I know every bodies experience with different companies is never the same but my personal experience was a good one

Rigpig
10-23-2015, 10:15 AM
I ordered mine back in July and still haven't gotten it nor have heard anything from him...